Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it was obvious from day one, why didn't we get a proper replacement?

I'm happy with the business we have done so far, but none of them can replace Kane immediately. We should have been shopping on the top shelf for a ready made replacement.

There isn't a ready made replacement.

We done half the job by getting Maddison in to add (hopefully) double digit goals and asissts.

Literally deactivating account.. sorry sky walk enic supporting cunt. You’ll see when it’s a blank account
Im Out See You GIF by A1 eSports

Every time Kane got injured in the past, the silly boys were in overdrive about how our season was over and how we'll never get top 4 without him, but in reality, every time we have been without him we proved everyone wrong.

A hard act to replace but we'll manage and it's now chance for other players to be top dog.

Every time Kane got injured in the past, the silly boys were in overdrive about how our season was over and how we'll never get top 4 without him, but in reality, every time we have been without him we proved everyone wrong.

A hard act to replace but we'll manage and it's now chance for other players to be top dog.
The last time that the club and fanbase was truly united was funnily enough the first game under Nuno's brief spell when Harry was trying to force a move to City. The players fought like animals and the fans sang "are you watching Harry Kane?" in unison. Everyone wanted to prove that we were not a one man club.

It's time to find that again. I get that it will be tempting to sing "he's one of our own" first thing against Brentford. But we need to unite behind the players still at the club now.

Do you want the number for the Samaritans ?
First of all, childish and pathetic to use suicide as a punchline to a joke quite frankly, very big and clever aren't you?

Secondly, I have accepted we will achieve nothing under these owners, you might see that as a negative and depressing outlook, I don't, I am at peace with it all actually because I understand how these owners operate.

I see it as a realistic and honest appraisal of the ownership based on the way they have behaved for the last 20+ years.

But you know, keep on deflecting to defend the indefensible by insinuating that I am overreacting because that's a typical tactic of someone trying to deflect, highlighting the opposing opinion as hysterical, it's how a child debates when they have nothing of substance to offer.

Fuck off with some of youse, your fucking telling people how they should feel.

How bloody arrogant.

People have every right to be upset or angry or disappointed about Kane going or the manner of his going or the reasons why he is going,sorry, gone, how dare you?

You can be happy about it you like or positive, fair enough, I'm sad his journey with us has come to an end (let's face it, he isn't potential future management material) but understand that once he wasn't signing a new deal, a move had to happen this summer.

But it still hurts and it's understandable why so many fans are worried going into this new season. It's up to Ange to give us hope again imo, not blindly believe that he automatically will succeed.

As for our owners, those fuckers can go rot in hell.

Fuck off with some of youse, your fucking telling people how they should feel.

How bloody arrogant.

People have every right to be upset or angry or disappointed about Kane going or the manner of his going or the reasons why he is going,sorry, gone, how dare you?

You can be happy about it you like or positive, fair enough, I'm sad his journey with us has come to an end (let's face it, he isn't potential future management material) but understand that once he wasn't signing a new deal, a move had to happen this summer.

But it still hurts and it's understandable why so many fans are worried going into this new season. It's up to Ange to give us hope again imo, not blindly believe that he automatically will succeed.

As for our owners, those fuckers can go rot in hell.
Apparently if you are concerned about the future of the football club you have watched your entire life it means you need to call the samaritans lol.

Like I said in the other post, typical deflection tactic to devalue a differing opinion when they have nothing else, I am sure some people will lap that kind of thing up though, plenty of trolls on here enjoy bollocks like that.

I care about Kane leaving and obviously about the future of the club but I am not going to lose sleep over it because I understand it's beyond my control, plus, it's entertainment at the end of the day, life is far too enjoyable to let football bring you down.

However, that doesn't mean I don't want the best for the club though and I feel the ownership is holding it back from being the best it could be.

Back
Top Bottom