Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on, no one wants to fly to Germany on a Friday or Saturday.

Or a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for that matter

Haven’t they got a big game on Saturday?

And then there’s Brentford

Why the fuck wouldn’t he fly on a Friday or Saturday?!?

What is this drivel???

I think the idea is that Friday was HIS deadline for the deal.

He maybe doesn’t want to fly after that?

It’s a load of nonsensical bullshit though.

At least he’s going to make a decision today.

Maybe, maaaaybe Levy accepted the bid as a negotiation tactic to persuade Kane to sign a new deal.

If Kane is the one that rejected the deal, he looks bad to Spurs fans if he doesn’t extend then walks on a free.

He's had a preseason playing angeball and likes what he see's. Plus we actually signed some good players.

He should stay fuck whatever anyone else says about him not being ambitious. He will make so much money as a free agent and has the option of staying in this league.

I think the guys on the pod were spot on with saying Kane's best case scenario for himself would be to play the last season of his contract for us and then sign a monster one next summer for whoever the fuck he wants. Madrid being the smart choice.

He's had a preseason playing angeball and likes what he see's. Plus we actually signed some good players.

He should stay fuck whatever anyone else says about him not being ambitious. He will make so much money as a free agent and has the option of staying in this league.
Loves Ange.

Wants to go for free but wanted it to be Levy’s fault for rejecting the bids and “keeping him hostage”

Bald one called the bluff,

Literally just clicked in my head.

Agreed,but surely he must have decided this weeks ago,if he was genuinely interested in going there?

Maybe he’s been playing a little game?

Child Smile GIF

We all need to hear from the man himself as think we've all had enough of this media fucking circus.
When the crowds have stopped baying, when the foghorns are shut, when the air is still and there are no more fucks to give; then, and only then, will Harry speak.

"Yeah, no, obviously it was all getting a bit heated at the end there, but I try to stay out of it and I'm just focusing on winning the next game."

ITK: Now that he's said it we are allowed to confirm.
Bayern: Sheiss.
TFC: OH NO SHIT YOU'VE FUCKED US! / YES LAD! WE KNEW YOU WOULD LET US DOWN!
Me: I fucking told you so.*

* This is a lie, I would never waste this opportunity to spam the entire thread with gifs and pics of elemental, 100% chemically pure smugness.

I'd wait for Madrid if I were him personally.
He's played a blinder this summer.
a) We all know how criminally underrated he is - Well this summer his profile has well and truly been shot to worldwide notoriety, all the shit pundits who have formed a queue bashing him (or promoting other more inferior strikers) have been fully invested in say how brilliant he is and have now come out and said they he should stay or go - even this countries greatest stikers of days past have now positioned themselves as saying top PL striker of all time is bigger than a Bundesliga. He's been on the front and back pages every day this summer.
b) If he stays - He will have the pick of any club that wants him next summer - he's earned that. (if Ange ball is cool that might also include us).
c) If he stays fit he'll score a bucket load of goals in this team and almost guarantee PL scorer's record within the next 2 seasons.
d) I even think this saga has brought Spurs fans closer to him, more understanding of how good he is. He's an Tottenham Icon, a living legend and Football Icon. cemented.

Back
Top Bottom