Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane allegedly said he wanted it agreed before Brentford.

That's been done.

It's time for a decision Harry.

Is it possible that Harry thought we'd never actually accept a fee and now that we have he's a bit shocked and like "Fuck this is actually happening, do I want this?"

Who is putting Richy straight into their FPL teams?!?! 7M midfielder playing striker in Ange’s attacking system! Sign me up!
World Cup Football GIF by FIFA

Kane allegedly said he wanted it agreed before Brentford.

That's been done.

It's time for a decision Harry.

Is it possible that Harry thought we'd never actually accept a fee and now that we have he's a bit shocked and like "Fuck this is actually happening, do I want this?"

I would imagine it is not an easy decision for him. He has been with Spurs for almost two decades.

Simeon Daniel aka Hercules (probably)
Would be funny if Kane and his brother had a gentleman‘s agreement with Levy that he would join Bayern once Levy agreed a fee, then reneged on it

New Blood Showtime GIF by Dexter

and it’s being served

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by MOODMAN

Personally I think Harry joining Bayern is the second best option to signing a new deal , we all know that ain’t happening

To me that Matt Law article feels like real high level PR. There may be honesty behind it but…

“Kane wrestling with the decision, leaving his boyhood club and home a very painful one, he loves Spurs, was the hardest choice he’s ever made”

And then he leaves anyway.

Come on. Has any high level transfer ever gotten this far only for the player to turn it down? This is madness. Don’t do it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom