Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Osimhen isn't a guaranteed 20 goals in the prem and Vlahovic isn't even better than Mitrovic.

People forget how highly rated Lukaku was (twice) but never cut it in the prem.
Spot on. He is a good player no doubt but if you had a choice between any of these players and prime Kane you choose Harry. Which just illustrates how epic a fail we have lived through. Thanks Daniel.

Last edited:
Been crap the last month or so but w/ Bentancur out, we have no one that has the ability to step up and make anything happen. Feel bad for him. If I were him, I'd already be talking to as many teams as possible and on my way out.

the system doesnt suit him one fucking bit. all this thumping the ball into his feet with a fucking defender up his arse. its proper dog shit stuff. hes constantly in duals and hes not physically strong enough to deal with it. the whole gameplan is to thump a ball into a frontman to do a fucking flick round the corner and hope it comes off! 15m a year for this shit! awful! makes me fucing sick.

best thing he can do is just go. this club is not about winning its about fleecing people who call themselves spurs supporters.

what other club would have a billion pound stadium and have ben davies starting in a CL knockout game? they have the asian market on lock with son and when he goes theyll no doubt try and get the next one. theyve seen a way to maximise profits without doing much and are going to rinse it. fair play to the fucking conmen.

The sad part is I think Levy only wants to keep Kane for his ow selfish agenda - that of getting top 4 each season.
How much longer is that strategy viable? He needed a Kane replacement sooner rather than later anyway, within three years at best buy more likely a year.

Although I think that Richarlison was the "long term" planning.

😂

Is it me or does his body language look all wrong?
He looks dejected and understandably so.

He basically spends most of the game deep in midfield.

Please leave. You need to build a legacy and we need a hard break anyway. One of the reasons we've gone for these types of managers is because of Kane being in his prime and us trying to win quick.

Is it me or does his body language look all wrong?
He looks dejected and understandably so.

He basically spends most of the game deep in midfield.

Talking of dejection. He has given an interview on the club site post match. Understandably very down. He said the effort was there but implied other teams have the quality to score so we have to aswell.

Back
Top Bottom