Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is anyone worried about a bid of around £150mil or so from Real or Barca in the summer? Double his money to play for one of the world's top clubs.

Would Levy and/or Kane give it consideration?

He is 24 and the top scorer in an inflated market, I reckon his price would be at least Neymar probably more so £250 mil. Only City or PSG with dope money could buy him.

Doubt Levy would consider, we have him on a long term deal, although his wages will be boosted I imagine.

Lol, calm down everyone. It will be a world record bid and a half to prise away Harry and even then, I'd doubt Harry would throw a strop to leave and destroy his Spurs legacy or Levy would sell his biggest club asset.

There's no way Harry is leaving England when he is chasing Shearer's premier league goal record. As long as we play attractive football and supply him with goals, I'd doubt he'd care about trophies.

The funniest shit I see on online comments about Harry is. Yeah he's scored plenty, but what's he won to make him world class. So by that logic, Ashley Young is world class but Kane isn't.

Well done today Harry, you didn't just beat that record you smashed it!

Funny reading texts on bbc sport, things like 'he only does it against mid table sides, doesn't score against the top teams'.

Some of the other 'fans' just don't have a clue.

He's just the 7 goals off being our all time European goalscorer too - Chivers and Defoe ahead of him at the moment.

He's also likely to move up to 6th in our all time top goalscorers in the clubs history by the end of the season. Another 15 goals would see him overtake Sheringham, Gilzean, Duquemin and Hunt and closing in on Jermain Defoe.

If I was to do a XI right now it would be something like the below. Can’t fit Ronaldo in as his all round game has rapidly deteriorated, he scores goals but does nothing else these days, wouldn’t have said that a year or two ago but he has to covert to a striker soon.

[formation=4231, Oblak, Alves, Ramos, Cheillini, Marcelo, Modric, De Bruyne, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Kane][/formation]
Ronaldo would still go in before Suarez, that guy has been really, really bad. Ronaldo has actually had a pretty good season where he has contributed a lot more to the team

Is anyone worried about a bid of around £150mil or so from Real or Barca in the summer? Double his money to play for one of the world's top clubs.

Would Levy and/or Kane give it consideration?
Levy isn't a selling chairman. With all the players we've sold it's been because they refused to play for us or turn up to training and then he simply had to get the best out of the situation

Hey folks, I think in these heady days of watching the best pure striker in the world at Spurs it's actually pretty easy to forget for one moment something that is really, really, really fucking funny.

So I just wanted to gently remind everyone, and then laugh at the fact that Woolwich had a future world's best striker in their academy at the age of 11 for one year, and then kicked him out...

mvVj45T.gif

Back
Top Bottom