Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted him to score another one to equal Teddy's PL record for us
I was thinking the same thing, but maybe it's nice to share these benchmarks across more than one game.

Today was Sky Sports' can he beat Shearer? bonanza - and breaking Teddy's record would have been lost in that.

Becoming our top PL goalscorer is something a bit more personal to Spurs fans, and we can celebrate it on its own when it happens (quite possibly in the very next game).

If I was to do a XI right now it would be something like the below. Can’t fit Ronaldo in as his all round game has rapidly deteriorated, he scores goals but does nothing else these days, wouldn’t have said that a year or two ago but he has to covert to a striker soon.

[formation=4231, Oblak, Alves, Ramos, Cheillini, Marcelo, Modric, De Bruyne, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Kane][/formation]

Citeh fans. I don't think I have read such utter disdain from a group of fans. That said they are owned by evil, so it goes without saying they have turned into monsters. I don't know how they live with themselves. Read Red cafe and you will read mostly positive stuff about Kane. Indeed Most fans support and at the very least respect his achievements. Citeh fans are disgusting human beings.

The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Citeh fans. I don't think I have read such utter disdain from a group of fans. That said they are owned by evil, so it goes without saying they have turned into monsters. I don't know how they live with themselves. Read Red cafe and you will read mostly positive stuff about Kane. Indeed Most fans support and at the very least respect his achievements. Citeh fans are disgusting human beings.

You hear some Spurs fans saying we should be bought by a dodgy financial doping corporation like City to win things.

We’d end up like them with a privileged prawn sandwich brigade fan base who can’t understand they are buying trophies not winning them with the vast wealth of a slave owning state.

City used to be a working class northern team now it’s a Middle Eastern Corporation that has no business being in the premier league. The sooner City, Chelsea the Chinese Clubs, Real Madrid and the like form their own Super league the better for the game.

One win against us in 5 attempts over two and a half years, 3 losses and they want to pipe up.
Fuck off City, will be funny when you finish the season with just the Carabou.

If I was to do a XI right now it would be something like the below. Can’t fit Ronaldo in as his all round game has rapidly deteriorated, he scores goals but does nothing else these days, wouldn’t have said that a year or two ago but he has to covert to a striker soon.

[formation=4231, Oblak, Alves, Ramos, Cheillini, Marcelo, Modric, De Bruyne, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Kane][/formation]

Mbappe simply HAS to be there. Probably instead of Suarez.

sour grapes

A player they want that money can't buy. That must sting the nouveau riche.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
and Suarez isn't a winger. What's your point?

Suarez plays as a wide forward often for Barca on the right side not as an out and out all the time. If I was putting Mbappe in the team it would as a striker at the expense of Kane and for me he ain’t as good as Kane.

A player they want that money can't buy. That must sting the nouveau riche.

giphy.webp
Yes, it is a little bit of that. I think it is more that they want literally the best of everything. By downplaying Kane, they still have the best players in the league. A few of them are saying he does not 'work hard enough'. Nearly cried with laughter reading it. Plus that he would not fit into their team. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom