Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh behave FFS.

I know you can be more level headed.

Did I say let's get Lewandoski ahead of Kane?

No, but the question was who would you take if you had to choose.... What's the difference?

Unless, you're saying you'd take the player you rate less? :kanehand:

What? You're questioning if Hoddle is one of our best players ever?
Certainly not.

1) They're different players occupying different positions
2) Different eras

Even so, I'd take Kane over Hoddle every day of the week.

Kane has the potential to become our greatest ever player and overtake Jimmy Greaves. Hoddle's not even in the frame. Good, great even, up there with Ossie, Klinsmann, Ginola, Blanchflower, Mackay, but definitely 'second tier' (with the greatest respect).

All in my opinion, of course.

Certainly not.

1) They're different players occupying different positions
2) Different eras

Even so, I'd take Kane over Hoddle every day of the week.

Kane has the potential to become our greatest ever player and overtake Jimmy Greaves. Hoddle's not even in the frame. Good, great even, up there with Ossie, Klinsmann, Ginola, Blanchflower, Mackay, but definitely 'second tier' (with the greatest respect).

All in my opinion, of course.
Kane with Hod behind him would score twice as many. Harry may (I hope) become our leading scorer, but still be second on my team sheet. In this era of non-tackling, football styles and great pitches just makes you wonder how much better Hod would have been now.

Back
Top Bottom