Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the few players i'm not at all worried about.

He's being dragged into a shit storm but will lead us out of this.

Poch needs to support him with players that care
Watch how Juventus have started to 'nurse' Ronaldo as he gets older. He misses some matches and rests up for the big games, gets subbed but knows it's in his best interests and the teams. Poch should do the same with Kane.

Sell Eriksen. little cunt he has been.
Sell Kane. Now is the time. Get the most out of him when we can, before he starts asking to leave.
I can see us falling apart. Something needs to be done. I don't believe its Poch's fault.
He did well for 2 years without buying anyone. We just need fresh players that are hungry and want to prove something in the league.
Who the fuck is this muppet??

Whilst Kane is not up there in age with Ronaldo I do agree that we could probably manage his game time better. Does he really need to play the full 90 game in and game out? If we are chasing a win I of course see the logic but if we are up by a few goals it would not be a bad move to sub him off for Lucas or Parrott with 10-15 minutes to go. Give him that extra bit of rest to keep his fitness levels up long term.

Sell Eriksen. little cunt he has been.
Sell Kane. Now is the time. Get the most out of him when we can, before he starts asking to leave.
I can see us falling apart. Something needs to be done. I don't believe its Poch's fault.
He did well for 2 years without buying anyone. We just need fresh players that are hungry and want to prove something in the league.

Kane is 26... and you want to offload him ?

Who the fuck is this muppet??

51E0YGJ2PDL._SY445_.jpg

Imagine having a home grown world class striker at Tottenham who nets at a rate which is almost at the best ever in PL years; and yet wanting rid of him because he looks a bit sluggish and is not scoring 2 goals every game like he used to (just 1 per game now - useless shithead...)

Jesus fucking wept

The service he's had in the last year was awful. I'd say he did his best all things considered.

If we had someone who could actually deliver some crosses and had a system that would offer him more space, then his production would be much higher.

Ever since 17/18, this guy has stagnated and even declined as a striker for us. That's the honest truth here.
Do you really believe that?
I think he is a much better all round footballer than he has ever been.He isn't the same shit or bust goal scorer he was(though returns still aint so bad is it?), but a much better player.
I genuinely think we sometimes don't realise how good he actually is, as a fan base.

The quietness of Harry Kane is sounding loud if you see what I mean. We lost 2 matches last week and Harry hasn’t said a word, the vice captain and the captain now.
Ever since 17/18, this guy has stagnated and even declined as a striker for us. That's the honest truth here.
Which player has improved since 17/18?
Lloris, Tripps (gone), Vert, Toby, Rose, Winks, Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Delle or Lamela?
I would say none and if anything all above are definitely below average and few lost form had/having their worst season.

Son and Lucas the only 2 players who have some spark and in good shape.

Something wrong I sense, who is responsible?

Do you really believe that?
I think he is a much better all round footballer than he has ever been.He isn't the same shit or bust goal scorer he was(though returns still aint so bad is it?), but a much better player.
I genuinely think we sometimes don't realise how good he actually is, as a fan base.
Kane doesn't look fit to start with, he's put weight, his goal ratio is down. All our players have lost form, none improved since 17/18.

Something wrong I sense, who is responsible?
I think there are undoubtedly a number of people responsible, but at the end of the day only one will be held to account..and that is Poch. Regardless of his level of liability regarding the current situation, which is the subject of intense discussion on here, he will ultimately be the sacrificial lamb. That's just how this crazy world of football works.

Back
Top Bottom