Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A complete and utter nobody thinks its funny to mock one of the World's best strikers.

Apologise all you want mate - you're still a dick.
The most irritating thing in his mealy mouthed apology is the line "does not represent who I am or how I was brought up" because it was filmed in a private environment. In which case it absolutely represents who you are, cos that's when you are at your most open.
Just own it."I was cocking around with my mates and being a pillock" sounds better that the indentikit statement drafted for him by the liverpool media team

The most irritating thing in his mealy mouthed apology is the line "does not represent who I am or how I was brought up" because it was filmed in a private environment. In which case it absolutely represents who you are, cos that's when you are at your most open.
Just own it."I was cocking around with my mates and being a pillock" sounds better that the indentikit statement drafted for him by the liverpool media team

Totally

Probably just a fictitious colloquialism wasn’t it, you racist piece of shit.

Describing Son as ‘squinty eyed’ then trying to wriggle out of it is probably the most pathetic piece of backpedaling I’ve seen online.

If I'd backpedalled I'd have deleted the post (and also not bothered to explain myself), squinty was actually about being cross eyed and squinty also means not straight, but again, you've made your mind up so just put me on ignore and fuck off.

You're wrong, but whatever makes you unhappy.

Edit: Here's some usage of it about Dutch footballer Van Wolfswinkel (who isn't asian).

The visitors had good chances to take the lead either side of half-time, but Basel grew stronger and after Van Wolfswinkel had squinted a header wide on the hour mark, the Dutchman made no mistake with his next opportunity a few minutes later.

Last edited:
If I'd backpedalled I'd have deleted the post (and also not bothered to explain myself), squinty was actually about being cross eyed and squinty also means not straight, but again, you've made your mind up so just put me on ignore and fuck off.

You're wrong, but whatever makes you unhappy.

Edit: Here's some usage of it about Dutch footballer Van Wolfswinkel (who isn't asian).

The visitors had good chances to take the lead either side of half-time, but Basel grew stronger and after Van Wolfswinkel had squinted a header wide on the hour mark, the Dutchman made no mistake with his next opportunity a few minutes later.

LOL.

What a load of shite. :dembelelol:

No other player generates such fury in non-Spurs fans as Kane!! Obviously, because he's scored against 99% of them.

But look at the replies to this, count the number of West Ham fans hahahahaha let them seeeth.
:dembelelol:

Does he not say I'm harry Kane and I'm a mong? That's what it sounded like to me! If so how is that 'not directed at any individual'? He'd have been better just admitting it was directed at kane. Completely worthless apology otherwise

His only excuse is that he's an actual dipper fan, so he's simply behaving like a normal dipper. I really do hope he turns out to be an absolutely trash footballer, couldn't stomach someone like that playing for England. Kane is a role model for young English players, and this little piece of trash probably spent last Summer like every other dipper, desperately wanting him and England to fail at the World Cup.

Anyone connected to Liverpool football club is generally a toxic presence in England teams as it is, and young English players should really be deterred from going there.

Does he not say I'm harry Kane and I'm a mong? That's what it sounded like to me! If so how is that 'not directed at any individual'? He'd have been better just admitting it was directed at kane. Completely worthless apology otherwise

Some cunt media rep (via his agent) got PAID to script that shit too.....

What utter mugs we all regularly get taken for!

Back
Top Bottom