Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane looks sharp and mobile but he hasn’t exactly been scoring goals or looking like he’s always going to score which was his trademark for so long.

Is it our shape? The stupid diamond? Lucas?

Kane looks sharp and mobile but he hasn’t exactly been scoring goals or looking like he’s always going to score which was his trademark for so long.

Is it our shape? The stupid diamond? Lucas?

I think it’s down to the fact he doesn’t shoot half as much as he used to. 2-3 years ago he was hitting them from all angles. He needs to get back to that

Disgusting video of Harvey Elliot taking the piss out of Harry Kane’s speech doing the rounds on twitter. Liverpool fans protecting him.
Media not making much of it, I gather? If it had been Dele I'm pretty certain it would be headline news.
Disgusting individual. Had to pull up a gooner at work for making a similar remark, shameful.

166 goals, 8 behind Chivers on 174 (3rd spot). 127 League goals, 8 behind Jones on 135 (3rd spot).
127 EPL goals means he leapfrogs Robbie (126 EPL goals) and Anelka to become the 13th highest EPL goal scorer ever. 12th highest is Van Persie on 144.
Not sluggish.

Best striker in the world! Just give him that golden boot already. Next after a trophy all i want is for Kane to beat Shearers goalscoring record.

Best CF in the world and probably the best player most fans will ever see play for Tottenham.
He would out-Ronaldo in Europe.
Please God he stays with us.

Back
Top Bottom