Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t think you know how much of an antisocial troll that guy is. I’ve seen him blatantly disparage other people’s views and sarcastically diss anyone who doesn’t agree with him.

Keep an eye out on him in the Son thread where he normally resides.

Even if that is true, wishing death upon someone would seem a little over the top, would it not? Would not putting such a poster on ignore be a better option?

Even if that is true, wishing death upon someone would seem a little over the top, would it not? Would not putting such a poster on ignore be a better option?

You’re probably right but I don’t believe Jerry literally wants to see him dead.

I’ve seem those two’s exchanges in the Son thread and I honestly can’t say that Luvf behaved any better, if anything the bad blood was initiated by him.

Seen him troll out of the blue far too many times to have even the tiniest bit of sympathy.

Looking forward to his return. Hopefully he is not rushed back as he often looks a little sluggish when he returns from injury. At the same time he needs a bit of game time to get his fitness back up.

Is this the guy that makes these.....
KI9d4u3.jpg

I think dairylea make better ones,just saying:pochunimpressed:

It would be hilarious if Kane came back, banged a hat trick and was back to the top of the scoring table before we get to the 3pm kick offs.

One can dream....

To be fair he’s trying to show the Harry headlines....the tiny bit on the side. I know its mental, but he’s well alright
Being hit with Sun headlines about Chelsea is enough to make anyone lose it to be fair, that's a double whammy, like having shit rubbed in the mouth, I barely noticed the Kane bit.

Interesting insight into Harry's rehab from an interview in The Times today:
“I went away last week and did a bit of warm weather training and it’s progressing week by week. In a few days we’ll see how it goes when I get the balls out and do more changes of direction"

:kanehand:

Being hit with Sun headlines about Chelsea is enough to make anyone lose it to be fair, that's a double whammy, like having shit rubbed in the mouth, I barely noticed the Kane bit.

Yeah I know but it’s the Kane stuff he’s trying to show us. He’s been nothing but a decent respectful poster since we played them and if someone calls him a cunt for trying to post Kane stuff then they should have a think.

It wasn’t the Juve guy who dragged the thread into the urinal

Back
Top Bottom