Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

absolute freak. How does he heal so fast?
Crystals.

101893068-Hoddle-SPORT_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLj5S_a1WUjxGOhRDsRFLWdSUdyTjP6tDZAc0ipkh5kI.jpg

Or, I guess, hard work, diet, and dedication.

One of the two.

Let's have a Patriots win... fill Harry with healing endorphins and piss off Woolwich's owner at the same time.
:levystare:

Do you think the cheesy bloke knows who our lord and saviour is, or is it just a standard have a photo with the VIPs who bought the stupid expensive tix' (not that I begrudge H, btw, he gets a rare oppo to actually go to a SB now because of circumstance, I sure as hell would)

If it makes H happy, then I'm rooting for Patriots too. He was just on the BBC being interviewed, disappointed that he didn't have a Spurs top/badge on.
I was going to stay up to watch it, but not that I know anything about American football, but I think that it can go on for ever... am I right?

Starting to think there was never an 'injury', and Harry just wanted a much needed holiday and to be able to go see the Superbowl.
:pocheyes:

He'll be fine in a week.
:kanegoal:

Anyone happen to know their connection? Given the "catch up" bit.

My understanding is that JJ Watt did some outstanding work after the natural disaster in Houston, well beyond it being a PR stunt?

If it makes H happy, then I'm rooting for Patriots too. He was just on the BBC being interviewed, disappointed that he didn't have a Spurs top/badge on.
I was going to stay up to watch it, but not that I know anything about American football, but I think that it can go on for ever... am I right?
There are no penalty kicks, if thats what you mean.

Sorry you stayed up to watch one of the duller Super Bowls in a while, Mrs P! It’s often much more entertaining for a neutral fan.

Sorry you stayed up to watch one of the duller Super Bowls in a while, Mrs P! It’s often much more entertaining for a neutral fan.
I didn't, I fell asleep at 12.30, couldn't take all the stops for timeouts and commercial breaks - at least if it's a boring game of proper football, we only have to put up with it for an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes :)

Back
Top Bottom