Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely no chance Kane will ever win it, even if England had won the world cup I doubt he would have, the amount of gooners and dippers that probably picked up the phone just to give someone else a vote out of spite would be enough to stop him winning.

Now, if Mo Salah was up there the BBC would have an hour dedicated to him and he would win with 100% of the vote because the Pool fans would be calling all of their cousins (wives) to vote for him as well.

No, my use of the conditional tense shows I didn't vote, in any case I'm probably barred from having a say like I was in the Brexit vote
But Harry was, objectively, the 5th best candidate in the sense that the 4 above him had shown themselves the best at their sport.
I’m joking mate I’m able to read and understand English perfectly well

In all honesty I'm surprised Andy Murray didn't win it. I'm sure they could justify it with that sketch with the unfunny prick (I know he's a Spurs fan) McIntyre

He's first touch was the chest down before the pass wasn't it?
Absolute class , seem well up for it when he came on.

Back
Top Bottom