Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a good egg Charlie, been everywhere the past few years supporting Spurs. Me and few pals met him and his mates the night before Bournemouth away, the 1st season they was back in the Prem, ended up on the piss with them. Good bunch of lads.
I guess that 10% (or whatever) agent fee can stick within the Kane family and his brother will hopefully appreciate staying loyal to Spurs more than one of your mega agents looking to cash in on mega moves.

Sounds alright.

Good link here, Kane For SPOTY , with the Telegraph saying our Harry is the favourite:

BBC Sports Personality of the Year best bets: the winner (and losers) identified'The Tottenham striker was largely responsible for England football fans daring to briefly dream that 52 years of hurt could finally be brought to an end this summer.

With Kane the first England player since Gary Lineker in 1990 to win the Golden Boot at the World Cup alongside captaining England to the semi-finals of the competition, it’s no surprise that bookmakers make him favourite to take home this trophy.

It’s worth noting that Paul Gascoigne won this award after England got to the same stage of the World Cup in 1990, while Michael Owen scooped the honour eight years later off the back of his wondergoal against Argentina.'

Yes he is the bookie's favourite, he may never get another chance like this. There's another telegraph poll with a poll on it showing that he's only on 7%! At that rate he will struggle to even get placed which would be a travesty, and he'd probably feel mighty let down. Looks like we can't rely on the neutrals, it will be down to the Spurs faithful to turn up and do the business.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a good egg Charlie, been everywhere the past few years supporting Spurs. Me and few pals met him and his mates the night before Bournemouth away, the 1st season they was back in the Prem, ended up on the piss with them. Good bunch of lads.
Here he is in the Bill Nic. I can't remember if this was after we tonked the chavs 5-3 or Woolwich.

Wonder how many gooners voted for Hamilton and Thomas!

Jokes aside I think Lewis deserved to win and the nation do love a Tour de France winner so I’m not surprised he finished below those 2.

> anyone voting for Hamilton

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom