Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless he's in the know that we will be bringing couple of quality players before the window is closed I'd agree with him, otherwise he's out of touch with reality this current squad is nowhere near good enough to compete with City.

You keep on sprouting such shit. The bloke who's with the squad day in, day out, is out of touch with reality.

You have more insight into the squad more than Harry does, do you?

Unless he's in the know that we will be bringing couple of quality players before the window is closed I'd agree with him, otherwise he's out of touch with reality this current squad is nowhere near good enough to compete with City.
tenor.gif

Yeah. Kane should definitely have said the squad is shit and we have no chance.

Thanks for this post though. I have had enough of talking about Scottish football, it's good to have something Spurs-related to argue about!

;-)

Obv it’s bullshit and not gonna happen but it still just irritates me that the press and media will do everything the can to work for united and keep them at the top ‘where they belong’ while at the same time treat us as if we’re No diff to villa or Newcastle. It’s not 2004 anymore. Fuck off you cunts we’re here to stay

Last edited:
People don't seem to realise how little an amount of money it takes to shift the betting lines in regards to transfers and manager sackings.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out some people in the press put down £100 or so to move the betting odds and then make more than that reporting on the "transfer"

Back
Top Bottom