Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me some dippers are so swivel eyed...

Ddzy72pVwAAvgLv
That fella in a dress is hilarious. Let me just get the line of thinking straight for one second here:

> initial outrage because Kane is trying to cheat to get an extra goal
> panel actually agrees with him
> okay, so it was a goal, but the fact that he bothered to claim it is what was wrong

Ladies and gentlemen: a peek into the Liverpool hive mind at work. Guaranteed that as soon as the narrative became that, yes, Kane did get a touch on the ball - suddenly it's the principle of the thing. Funny that, I remember when the outrage was entirely because he was lying despite swearing on his daughter's life...
:sonhmm:

And just as an aside, claiming that goal (correctly) actually ended up meaning that Kane achieved 30 goals (improving his previous haul by - you guessed it - one goal) and Eriksen got 10 goals and 10 assists in the league (which is very nice as a stat).

Damn, that must have been so terrible for team harmony, eh?

So then...it transpires that Harry knew he’d be captain in the World Cup “a few weeks ago”. Perhaps he was adamant he wasn’t going to pick up an injury and why his overall contribution seemed to take a dip, even though he was still knocking in the goals.?

I love a good conspiracy theory
:ninja:

Not a fan of having attacking players as captains . However looking at the current NT is hard to find anyone more worthy of captaincy than him.
It would have to take someone like Lascalls breaking into the national team to get England a proper defender captain again.

But he is most likely not going to do that while remaining at Newcastle

Yeah, they're right... how DARE he get in the way of Henderson joining an exclusive club that they probably had to Google to work it out...

I DEFINITELY think Harry should renounce his armband and give it to 'Our Jordan Kid' ...perhaps they could have an officially handing over ceremony... preferably held in Liverpool Town square... with a flypast from the Red 'Arras while we're at it!
It could even be the ideal opportunity for a new Bank Holiday!

Or maybe Liverpool can just play the inaugural showpiece game at the New WHL instead of us, by way of apology from our club to theirs...

Fuckers. Forza Madrid! :baletroll:

It would have to take someone like Lascalls breaking into the national team to get England a proper defender captain again.

But he is most likely not going to do that while remaining at Newcastle
If Benitez is properly backed, I can see him taking Newcastle to Europe. I was very impressed the way they played against us a fortnight ago.

If Benitez is properly backed, I can see him taking Newcastle to Europe. I was very impressed the way they played against us a fortnight ago.
This is true. Benitez is a quality manager. The question is backing which is tricky with Newcastle's current state.

I honestly would like Lascalls at Spurs. He is a quality centerback and still young enough to improve even more. Under Poch he could be the next great English CB

Back
Top Bottom