Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First off, congratulations to Sir Harry. He thoroughly deserves it on merit.
However, England’s failure at the WC will squarely be placed onto his shoulders and the scapegoating will be hard for him to suffer. I can only hope that England don’t do their habitual choke and at least give a decent account.

Well done Harry.

England fans don't deserve you though, in fact they're already busy sharpening their knives for if/when England fails and you'll be amongst the first to feel their ire.

Last 8 at best, be a minor miracle if we were to progress any further.

Well done Harry.

England fans don't deserve you though, in fact they're already busy sharpening their knives for if/when England fails and you'll be amongst the first to feel their ire.

Last 8 at best, be a minor miracle if we were to progress any further.

Precisely, I just hope he and the other spurs players come out of this unscathed but we know they won’t be when the look around and see the shower of shit where Dembele, Jan and Eriksen usually are

Totti Totti I beg of you, I was your age once, 2006 outside a club in Romford after we crashed out almost in tears with fellow patrons going mental even starting on the police, don’t get your hopes up, enjoy the tournament for what it is and pray no spurs player gets injured for any nation

COYS

Youngest ever England captain at a World Cup too.

He takes that title off Bobby Moore who captained his country at 25 during the World Cup in.... 1966.

We got this.
Only gave it him because of the FA Cup tweet, imv - objectively speaking Dier or Jones should have been captains

Totally understand why he has been given the armband as is the only player in the squad that is guaranteed to start when fit and is also head and shoulders above the other supposed candidates, so good luck to him and fair play.

Issue I have with it though is that IF (most likely when) England fail, he will take a lot of flak for it I would imagine. Hopefully I'm wrong.

"But Southgate has chosen Kane instead, despite not holding the captaincy at club level, after notching 30 goals for Tottenham - two fewer than Golden Boot winner Mohamed Salah."

At first i thought this was some sort of parody "daily mash" type article.

What chance have the scousers got when even there Journos are this Salty.

Wait, so they want Salah to be England Captain?

I prefered that lot when they were finishing 4 places behind us rather than 1.

Back
Top Bottom