Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is awful, his touch is awful, his finishing is awful, and he almost looks embarrassed to be playing half the time.

I love the optimism, love it..... But i just dont see it at all.
...... and now he's England Captain.

By the way, I am never ever going to win the lottery, Spurs are never going to win the treble and Zooey Deschanel thinks I'm a dick.

Nonsense. Dier is okay but not sure he's guaranteed to start, same with Jones.

Kane or Henderson, only reason I may have given it to the latter is because he's also club captain.

Kane is a good choice though.

I think Dier is more of a starter than Henderson, in fact that's why I thought Kane got it above Henderson as there will be games where Loftus Cheek comes in for Henderson.

He’s amazing. Some of these passes even Eriksen would be proud of. If he wasn’t such a class striker he would probably make a quality midfielder!
More than anything, they are patterns of play. Trained, drilled and practised, then executed to perfection. Obviously takes the talent in the first place, but to pull off these patterns in live games is the sign of brilliant coaching and a lot of hard work. Hallmark of Bielsa was how he used strikers as decoys to create space, Poch taking over that mantel.

Fuck me some dippers are so swivel eyed...

Ddzy72pVwAAvgLv

Ddzy72pVwAAvgLv
I think not only should he be stripped of the captaincy... he should be dropped from the squad

And his passport taken away

Trying to claim a goal that was his is one of the more heinous acts any sportsman has carried out in past times.

It's like this isn't it ... certain people seem to have convinced themselves

The ridiculous furore over this won't die

He could score 10 goals and lead our country to world cup glory and there will still be dumb scousers and bitter gooners banging on about that goal and cracking wise jokes that are definitely still funny in an attempt to boost their online credibility
god I hate the human race , burn us all

He could score 10 goals and lead our country to world cup glory and there will still be dumb scousers and bitter gooners banging on about that goal and cracking wise jokes that are definitely still funny in an attempt to boost their online credibility
god I hate the human race , burn us all
Working on it.

Dear FBI, CIA, or whatever security service is reading this. I am actually not, working on it. Sincerely, me

Ddzy72pVwAAvgLv
That is one of the most ridiculous lines of argument I’ve seen in a long time, and I say that as a Yank, where I’m inundated with such things regularly. Perhaps it’s because we’re a relatively new footballing nation and our expectations are much lower, I still have a hard time grasping the animosity towards your own players during the World Cup. They are wearing your nations shirt, why tear them down? (At least until they fail to qualify for it...)

That is one of the most ridiculous lines of argument I’ve seen in a long time, and I say that as a Yank, where I’m inundated with such things regularly. Perhaps it’s because we’re a relatively new footballing nation and our expectations are much lower, I still have a hard time grasping the animosity towards your own players during the World Cup. They are wearing your nations shirt, why tear them down? (At least until they fail to qualify for it...)
It's what we do
We don't know why

Back
Top Bottom