Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So then...it transpires that Harry knew he’d be captain in the World Cup “a few weeks ago”. Perhaps he was adamant he wasn’t going to pick up an injury and why his overall contribution seemed to take a dip, even though he was still knocking in the goals.?

I love a good conspiracy theory
:ninja:

He said he was told at the March England meet - which means he'd been Captain for 5 weeks when the FA decided to troll him on twitter, morons.

He said he was told at the March England meet - which means he'd been Captain for 5 weeks when the FA decided to troll him on twitter, morons.
Hadn’t even thought of that. I will take your “morons” and raise you a “thundercunts”.

The press have historically been the ones to build our players up and knock them down. Now it’s or own football association. It’s friggin incredible
:pochfacepalm:

Can someone please explain to me why Liverpool fans hate Kane so much? I just don't get it. Everytime he does anything they turn up in their thousands on twitter. He says he wants to win the world cup and they all go berserk. What is he supposed to say, "We are shit, don't bother watching". That and this upsurge in anti-semitism from them (well mostly their new Salah fan boys), is really weird. I get why United hate them so much.

Edit: RAWK
Gareth Southgate: England's substitute teacher
Also. Wow. Just Wow. The bitterness over the captaincy is ridiculous. Also as I said earlier it is just really weird.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why Liverpool fans hate Kane so much? I just don't get it. Everytime he does anything they turn up in their thousands on twitter. He says he wants to win the world cup and they all go berserk. What is he supposed to say, "We are shit, don't bother watching". That and this upsurge in anti-semitism from them (well mostly their new Salah fan boys), is really weird. I get why United hate them so much.
I said it in the Liverpool thread and will say it again.

Build a wall around Liverpool and make Liverpool pay for it.

Everton can be carried in and out by airlift

From the fans of a club who's players openly wore t-shirts supporting a racist.........but now they've found their moral compasses again
There's one on there (twitter)saying that Jordan Henderson should be captain of the English rather than Harry. Seriously? Good thing she hot cos there's obviously nothing up top!

That fella in a dress is hilarious. Let me just get the line of thinking straight for one second here:

> initial outrage because Kane is trying to cheat to get an extra goal
> panel actually agrees with him
> okay, so it was a goal, but the fact that he bothered to claim it is what was wrong

Ladies and gentlemen: a peek into the Liverpool hive mind at work. Guaranteed that as soon as the narrative became that, yes, Kane did get a touch on the ball - suddenly it's the principle of the thing. Funny that, I remember when the outrage was entirely because he was lying despite swearing on his daughter's life...
:sonhmm:

And just as an aside, claiming that goal (correctly) actually ended up meaning that Kane achieved 30 goals (improving his previous haul by - you guessed it - one goal) and Eriksen got 10 goals and 10 assists in the league (which is very nice as a stat).

Damn, that must have been so terrible for team harmony, eh?
I agree with you

I said it in the Liverpool thread and will say it again.

Build a wall around Liverpool and make Liverpool pay for it.

Everton can be carried in and out by airlift
Fuck that Everton can stay there -
Everton = Liverpool - (recent successish)

They have the same self entitlement / delusion - let them get to 5th or 6th a few times and see the bitterness.

Only in this country would our only world class player and captain be met with mockery, imagine Portugal doing such things to Ronaldo? No wonder we haven't won anything in over 50 years

giphy.gif

So Harry Kane has gone from low profile prospect at the time of the last world cup with 10 games and 3 goals to captain of the national side in one world Cup cycle a great acheivment in itself he's also scored 150 goals in that period including 105 in the pl and 13 for England plus a decent CL goal to fame ratio. Harry Kane is an inspiration.

Also. Wow. Just Wow. The bitterness over the captaincy is ridiculous. Also as I said earlier it is just really weird.

They are all absolutely demented

It's jealousy, simple as.

What's Salah got to do with anti-semitism and how does that explain their hatred of Kane? Sounds like some Alex Jones sh!t

The simpler explanation seems to be that he scores against them regularly and he destroyed them in the 4-1 this season. The better the player, the more stick he gets. There's a reason why Kane and Dele get abuse and not Sissoko

Last edited:
What's Salah got to do with anti-semitism and how does that explain their hatred of Kane? Sounds like some Alex Jones sh!t

The simpler explanation seems to be that he scores against the regularly and he destroyed them in the 4-1 this season. The better the player, the more stick he gets. There's a reason why Kane and Dele get abuse and not Sissoko

Wheres the connection between Alex Jones and Salah not wanting to play agains Israelis due to his antisemitism? And its actually quite fucked up to bring in another massive antisemite in Alex Jones into that.

Back
Top Bottom