Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs win nothing next season kane will be gone, a great player and fantastic attitude
The goal weekend v scotland top class, the big boys will be looking now
umm Ali got a dig first few minutes v Scotland and was never seen again very very poor not in the game at all
I think his been told to hold back with his aggressive attitude at times like Rooney was and looks lost playing with the big boys, looks like another good In Prem lge football but wont do it at International level
something about him i cant take too, again tonite looked poor, one paced and lost
I would like Hoddle in charge, England will do nothing under southgate imho
Dont inspire at all
Punctuation is overrated. Apart from commas. Commas are great.

Keep on hearing that all of Kane, Alli, Dier, Walker, Rose, Lloris, Eriksen, Alderweireld HAVE to move to win trophies.......surely easier to stay with a team full of potential winners than risk moving

Keep on hearing that all of Kane, Alli, Dier, Walker, Rose, Lloris, Eriksen, Alderweireld HAVE to move to win trophies.......surely easier to stay with a team full of potential winners than risk moving

Grass isn't always greener and all that. The reason so many of our players perform so well is because of those that are around them. Put them into a different squad and it's more than likely a different outcome as those years of understanding needs to be rebuilt. See Dier, Alli, Walker and Rose playing for England.

We must win something this coming season (no problem) and everyone we want will stay. Do that, match the going wages, (which we can easily afford with TV and the new park, Levy or no) and there is literally no other club with an advantage on us, Real Madrid a close second.

This! People keep harping about Kane not having any standout attribute, but they can't see the obvious! Harry Kane has everything! He's not as quick as Messi or Ronaldo or Aguero, but is deceptively very quick! And his finishing is ridiculously good! The number of times he hits the side of the goal down low is just unbelievable!

Because of the PR and the hype around other players, Kane is normally pushed down the list of the best strikers in the world. To me he is more clinical than most, and his passing is so underrated! Add to the various kinds of goals he scores and the amount of pressing he does, I genuinely believe he is up there with Lewandowski and Suarez in terms of the best pure strikers in the world. CR and Messi if they can be called strikers, are another level. But below that, Kane is definitely in the top 3 along side Lewandowski and Suarez!

We are so lucky to have Harry Kane! I remember a post from 2 years ago about selling him for the right offer! ha ha

This! People keep harping about Kane not having any standout attribute, but they can't see the obvious! Harry Kane has everything! He's not as quick as Messi or Ronaldo or Aguero, but is deceptively very quick! And his finishing is ridiculously good! The number of times he hits the side of the goal down low is just unbelievable!

Because of the PR and the hype around other players, Kane is normally pushed down the list of the best strikers in the world. To me he is more clinical than most, and his passing is so underrated! Add to the various kinds of goals he scores and the amount of pressing he does, I genuinely believe he is up there with Lewandowski and Suarez in terms of the best pure strikers in the world. CR and Messi if they can be called strikers, are another level. But below that, Kane is definitely in the top 3 along side Lewandowski and Suarez!

We are so lucky to have Harry Kane! I remember a post from 2 years ago about selling him for the right offer! ha ha
One of the biggest problems is people like Shearer, he judges him based on what he did, he wants him to play within the width of the 18yrd box, Kane has never done that, he spins out to the wings pulling CB's out of position etc.. Shearer played with 2 up top, Kane is a loan striker (with Dele in some games working as 2nd striker sometimes). Pundits and in particular Shearer need to analyse what Kane is doing with in Poch's system. Drives me nuts.

I don't normally get a paper but someone left a Sun on the train and I had a flick through. I see that Sherwood is taking all the credit for Harry's development! Anyway, let's hope that people continue to underestimate him and he overtakes Clive Allen's record of goals in a single season and Jimmy's all time record of number of goals scored.
The thing I love about him is that he is not a Flash 'Arry, he is quite a modest, down to earth individual, but has a steely determination and self belief which doesn't come over as arrogance. He doesn't think he is above working hard to achieve his targets and he is a superb role model for kids. If he was my son, I would be so proud.

Jose Mourinho wants his Manchester United bosses to get him Tottenham star Harry Kane and ignore Cristiano Ronaldo.

fucking hell i cant even believe they would bother writing this

Back
Top Bottom