Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Bollocks" usual silly reply
Bigger club ie real madrid, man utd possb Barcelona
Win things, more money, living in another country(many are better than uk) Improve playing among
world class players(he dont play with any at spurs or England)
For England i think he would be even better playing among players at lge level abroad especially look how well and how Bales game has come on since he went to Barca
Dont you think he would look at him and think "i would love some of that" his only human
There is so much nonsense in this post it's hard to know where to begin, but I'll start with Barca??

Win things, more money, living in another country(many are better than uk) Improve playing among
For England i think he would be even better playing among players at lge level abroad especially look how well and how Bales game has come on since he went to Barca
Dont you think he would look at him and think "i would love some of that" his only human

Since Bale went to Barca(!) he's(his) been great.

Don't know where to start. I think I'll leave it...

Bale has been brilliant since he went to Barcelona. 3 x CL winner, 1 x La Liga and a Copa Del Rey :baletroll: really helped having played with Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

Fine I'll say it.

"Yer a wizard arry"
Yet more magic...

DCJl0PvW0AUe1Rx

BARCELONA sorry uni boy
so nothing to say, dont surprise me
Think i will leave it , hope he stays at Tottenham Hotspurs
Just imagine if he went to Ars enal

You might want to tell Florentino Perez that his €100m star has been playing for their rivals by mistake

There is so much nonsense in this post it's hard to know where to begin, but I'll start with Barca??[/QUOTE
Go on then
This on a board that has Woolwich instead of Arse nal ?????? weird
Bit childish aint it if you want to be taken serious
Barcelona - Barca same like i take it woolwich is supposed to be Ars enal

RedCafe is frothing in their loins.

"I know he is Spurs through and through and all that stuff but I feel next season where he will be approaching 25 and undoubtedly still won F*ck all at Spurs he will really have to look at the bigger picture, at the end of his career does he want trophy's and titles or just that "he was loyal to spurs" and whatever that gets you, free pints down the red lion in tottenham, marvellous

Anyway, Bale knew it and look what happened to him, Dele Ali is realising it and Kane will have to open those eyes soon, he is a class player and he would be wanted by many big clubs but its wether he has that ambition and balls to tell Levy he want's to leave and upset Spurs fans".

Haha, they don't have a god damn chance. Fuck em.
Title challengers players will leave to join teams below them so they can win the title, makes sense

I think that's missing the point.

I don't think Ledley King regrets not moving - there's more to be said for the treatment you get as a one-club man, as opposed to moving to a club like Utd and then being tossed like rubbish once they've done with you.
Sadly there's no place for sentiment at the very top of the game - I'm not sure what you're alluding to? That loyal players should be kept on the wage-bill because they were good servants? Fair enough - but like Rooney you'd be a fringe figure then - so most opt to leave anyway and seek regular playing time at a lower level

Sadly there's no place for sentiment at the very top of the game - I'm not sure what you're alluding to? That loyal players should be kept on the wage-bill because they were good servants? Fair enough - but like Rooney you'd be a fringe figure then - so most opt to leave anyway and seek regular playing time at a lower level

They get more of a legend or post career identity. Rooney has smashed records for United, spent most of his career there and they still treat him poorly. Compare it to Giggs.

The point is, loyalty is rewarded and remembered longer than titles and trophies. It's a short career, and we tend long servants (rather than leaving them to die then cashing in on sentiments like West ham)

The point is, loyalty is rewarded and remembered longer than titles and trophies. It's a short career, and we tend long servants (rather than leaving them to die then cashing in on sentiments like West ham)
That's a fan's view though - for most players in the current game (post 90s) trophies mean much more. Imagine being as good as Kane and Alli and winning nothing your entire career? That's not how the modern game works - for better or worse. Bale, Berbatov and Modric - most recent examples of this.

They get more of a legend or post career identity. Rooney has smashed records for United, spent most of his career there and they still treat him poorly. Compare it to Giggs.
Rooney will be a Utd legend from here on no matter what - even the most deluded of their fans cannot expect him to maintain his old form post 30

That's a fan's view though - for most players in the current game (post 90s) trophies mean much more. Imagine being as good as Kane and Alli and winning nothing your entire career? That's not how the modern game works - for better or worse. Bale, Berbatov and Modric - most recent examples of this.

Rooney will be a Utd legend from here on no matter what - even the most deluded of their fans cannot expect him to maintain his old form post 30

If you ask Gazza, I bet you he wishes he never moved.

Both Kane and Alli are in a good position to achieve both. We're not in Everton's shoes. As for the Rooney thing, your replies don't fill me with confidence that you're reading from the same hymn sheet - it's about the treatment you get from the club.

Back
Top Bottom