Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough, some of them seem to have a bit of humor about it.

"I'd sell a kidney if it meant Harry Kane was in United's lineup next season, but I'll post pictures of me in a strap on and Hulk Hogan mustashe if he signed for United in the next 2 months."

I have to say that it's come as a surprise to me, to hear that the Delusional One would prefer Harry to the ageing world champion Self Absorbed One.
In the spirit of public confessions I'd like to admit that I would prefer to wake up to find Margot Robbie in bed with me, than Susan Boyle
Which is a coincidence as Jose stands about the same chances of ending up with her as his next striker, as I do of bagging Margot.

Silly season is well and truly here. No way this is happening - and Jose knows it. He's just being mischievous;

I imagine the conversation went something like this:

Glazier: "Shall we spunk £130m and 400k a week on bringing CR7 back?"

Maureen, spitting out his tea: "The fuck..... if you're going to spend that sort of cash, go get me a young player who doesn't spend all his spare time modelling underpants in wheat fields. Someone like Harry Kane."

The mass media: "Man Utd to sign Harry Kane"

The bookies: "Slash the book from 20-1 to 6-1"

Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.
My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.
Just you wait.
I think he'll be a Premier League footballer, I'm just not sure if it will be with us.
I think he gets unfair stick for no reason other than having been at the club for so long and being hyped up from the age of 16.
He only just turned 20 and wouldn't even take up a squad number for another 2 years. Windy compares him to Teddy Sheringham so lets give the boy a chance.
I hope it is with us, but I wouldn't be surprised if its at a team along the lines of Villa or Fulham
I for one, have lots of time for Kane - unfair expectations and prejudice, much like with other academy products have created a false perception of a 'failure'. For fucks sake, he's still in his formative years!
Many FM fanboys and similar internet forum experts seem to have written him off already - ridiculous all-round bearing in mind he's hardly even been given the confidence associated with a consecutive run of games/starts for any striker (7/10+) and the fact he only turned 20 last month
Hope he stays on this season as 4th choice and receives good experience in the cups, etc. - in addition to training with AVB and the squad as opposed to some 2nd league cloggers up north
The main thing holding him back is just 'cos he looks like Robert from 'Guess Who?'
Just thought I'd revisit the first 5 or so replies to this thread (including my own)

...some called it... some really didn't.

...and now Manurihno Utd are going at it for £100m...
Were it Alex Ferguson's Utd putting in a bid, I'd be worried... but Mourinho's "spend your way to success" project??

Fuck right off!
:kanegoal::kaneshh:

Just thought I'd revisit the first 5 or so replies to this thread (including my own)

...some called it... some really didn't.

...and now Manurihno Utd are going at it for £100m...
Were it Alex Ferguson's Utd putting in a bid, I'd be worried... but Mourinho's "spend your way to success" project??

Fuck right off!
:kanegoal::kaneshh:

Yeah, Ferguson had way more respect amongst players back then. I'd be worried to but not now.

I have to say that it's come as a surprise to me, to hear that the Delusional One would prefer Harry to the ageing world champion Self Absorbed One.
In the spirit of public confessions I'd like to admit that I would prefer to wake up to find Margot Robbie in bed with me, than Susan Boyle
Which is a coincidence as Jose stands about the same chances of ending up with her as his next striker, as I do of bagging Margot.
Susan Boyle not good enough then Mick?

Think this is the first transfer window where it's finally sunk in for me not to pay any attention to any speculation until it's officially announced.

Weirdly it feels a bit like when the magic of Christmas fades away after you find out there's
no Father Christmas

I guess we all have to grow up eventually :(

Given the recent rumors surrounding our current number 10 , i'm not sure what to make of this article posted on the official Manchester United website - How United signed Tottenham's number 10.

I don't think for a second Harry would want to go, nor that we would sell (at any price), but I would never question Man utd's arrogance in thinking they could....

Let's hope they soon accept that the North is a shithole and that second is better than fifth. This isn't 1999; times have changed.

Still the articles title is annoying and seems somewhat deliberate.

Looking stacked :pochohshit:

DDgCzvpXoAAm2jQ.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom