Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMO he failed to have much of an impact in the last world cup ...

I personally thought he was having an outstanding tournament until he *HAD HIS BACK BROKEN* by a challenge from a Columbian. In fact I seem to remember that he got fairly heavy treatment consistently in that tournament as a result of defenders inability to get near him.

4 goals
1 assist
2 MOM awards

Not a bad return from 4.5 games.

He can even levitate

19051426_302476826864671_1077604094815764480_n.jpg

Fine I'll say it.

"Yer a wizard arry"

Was saying this down the pub earlier. Harry is just the guy nobody can hate. He's the son that any person would be proud of. Talented, modest & if he wasn't banging goals in everywhere as a professional player, he'd still be a national treasure doing a normal job. Just one we'd never hear about.

Superb footballer. Even better person.
The thing I think we all love about Harry Kane is that he's a throwback... not just his name, but his overall demeanour.
I want my Son to want to be him...

In this day and age of coiffured prima-donas like Ronaldo, (who yes, is a fantastic footballer... But doesn't he just fucking know it?) ...and below average footballers who are still treated like untouchable Gods (take yet pick) Harry Kane cuts a very different cloth...

He is the type of player who Shoot! would be doing a feature about in the 1982 Annual that would be in my Christmas stocking...
I sincerely hope his favourite food is "Steak" he drives a Ford Cortina and his favourite musician is "Phil Collins"

...add that to the fact he's the star of Spurs and England... makes him PERFECT in every way!

Last edited:
I personally thought he was having an outstanding tournament until he *HAD HIS BACK BROKEN* by a challenge from a Columbian. In fact I seem to remember that he got fairly heavy treatment consistently in that tournament as a result of defenders inability to get near him.

4 goals
1 assist
2 MOM awards

Not a bad return from 4.5 games.

Funny how we all see things differently I felt he was indifferent and much of his and Brazils success was down to having refs on the firm during that world cup.

I think I know what you mean he has only really played in Brazil and then as part of a Barca attack with a selection of the world's best players around him to distract defenders and set things up. IMO he failed to have much of an impact in the last world cup and if he had started his career in a mid-table club in a competitive league like the EPL and without those famous team mates he may well have ended up an also ran.

Preposterous. It's the "Could he do it on a cold night in Stoke?" Theory again.
At first I thought, and indeed hoped, he would be another Robinho or Denilson but it's completely obvious that he is brilliant and also effective and was born to play football. I reckon on the Brazilian greats chart he is somewhere above Rivaldo but below prime Ronaldinho. Would be the best player in England by a distance... excluding Kane obviously.

But yes, he is also the maybe the divingest player yet.

I see Harry is now hammering in the final nail in the critics coffin.

"He cant do it for England"

:kaneear:
RedCafe is frothing in their loins.

"I know he is Spurs through and through and all that stuff but I feel next season where he will be approaching 25 and undoubtedly still won F*ck all at Spurs he will really have to look at the bigger picture, at the end of his career does he want trophy's and titles or just that "he was loyal to spurs" and whatever that gets you, free pints down the red lion in tottenham, marvellous

Anyway, Bale knew it and look what happened to him, Dele Ali is realising it and Kane will have to open those eyes soon, he is a class player and he would be wanted by many big clubs but its wether he has that ambition and balls to tell Levy he want's to leave and upset Spurs fans".

Haha, they don't have a god damn chance. Fuck em.

Most of those except Hernandez were over 30 - it's what happens to every top footballer at any club

I think that's missing the point.

I don't think Ledley King regrets not moving - there's more to be said for the treatment you get as a one-club man, as opposed to moving to a club like Utd and then being tossed like rubbish once they've done with you.

Spurs win nothing next season kane will be gone, a great player and fantastic attitude
The goal weekend v scotland top class, the big boys will be looking now
umm Ali got a dig first few minutes v Scotland and was never seen again very very poor not in the game at all
I think his been told to hold back with his aggressive attitude at times like Rooney was and looks lost playing with the big boys, looks like another good In Prem lge football but wont do it at International level
something about him i cant take too, again tonite looked poor, one paced and lost
I would like Hoddle in charge, England will do nothing under southgate imho
Dont inspire at all

Spurs win nothing next season kane will be gone, a great player and fantastic attitude
The goal weekend v scotland top class, the big boys will be looking now
umm Ali got a dig first few minutes v Scotland and was never seen again very very poor not in the game at all
I think his been told to hold back with his aggressive attitude at times like Rooney was and looks lost playing with the big boys, looks like another good In Prem lge football but wont do it at International level
something about him i cant take too, again tonite looked poor, one paced and lost
I would like Hoddle in charge, England will do nothing under southgate imho
Dont inspire at all

Didn't read past "Kane will be gone next summer."

What do you base such bollocks on ?

"Bollocks" usual silly reply
Bigger club ie real madrid, man utd possb Barcelona
Win things, more money, living in another country(many are better than uk) Improve playing among
world class players(he dont play with any at spurs or England)
For England i think he would be even better playing among players at lge level abroad especially look how well and how Bales game has come on since he went to Barca
Dont you think he would look at him and think "i would love some of that" his only human

"Bollocks" usual silly reply
Bigger club ie real madrid, man utd possb Barcelona
Win things, more money, living in another country(many are better than uk) Improve playing among
world class players(he dont play with any at spurs or England)
For England i think he would be even better playing among players at lge level abroad especially look how well and how Bales game has come on since he went to Barca
Dont you think he would look at him and think "i would love some of that" his only human

:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom