GYLFI SIGURÐSSON TO SPURS....DONE!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: GYLFI SIGURDSSON TO SPURS....MAYBE

guys I haven't been paying attention lately but my friend told me Spurs signed someone from iceland and well, I only know of one person from Iceland ever....

BJORK!

bjork2.jpg

pdxspur said:
guys I haven't been paying attention lately but my friend told me Spurs signed someone from iceland and well, I only know of one person from Iceland ever....

BJORK!

[ Image ]

:vdvshh:

Works on more than one level.

If he's replacing Raf i'd be interested to see his missus (Sylvie is a babe, after all).

So here's some Icelandic women that could be potential suitors for him (spoilered so I don't take up the entire page):
MV5BMTU0MzM4NDMzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5ODAyNw@@._V1._SX640_SY953_.jpg
Anita+Briem+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+Scott+xFGTwyOnmOel.jpg
220px-Yohanna_%28J%C3%B3hanna_Gu%C3%B0r%C3%BAn_J%C3%B3nsd%C3%B3ttir%29.jpg
8c88460c61e72da184f36e9c17a7653764b7eed2.jpg
islandia-Sigrun-Eva-Armannsdottir.jpg
Iceland+-Fanney+Ingvarsdottir-8.jpg
ImageHandler.ashx
islandia1a.jpg
5F2846FA5BCB3C1156E96B4255452.jpg

Abbey Yid said:
If he's replacing Raf i'd be interested to see his missus (Sylvie is a babe, after all).

So here's some Icelandic women that could be potential suitors for him (spoilered so I don't take up the entire page):
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

What, no Bjork??

0SJHU.jpg

Erm, is it possible to neg rep your own post? :vdvcry:

edit: Oh shit, someone already Bjork'd the thread. Sorry.

YidoBuckler said:
Ahem.

[ Image ]

Special mention to this guy's father for missing a penalty too.

And he was our second Icelandic International, anyone remember the first?

Good old Gudni

VirginiaSpur said:
Abbey Yid said:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

What, no Bjork??

0SJHU.jpg

Erm, is it possible to neg rep your own post? :vdvcry:

edit: Oh shit, someone already Bjork'd the thread. Sorry.

Who?

ME?
3MoKh.gif

Abbey Yid said:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

You got names for any of these lovely ladies?

I'd love me some of that chick behind door number five :ledleylick:

Is this guy actually any good?

Cos y'know, he was playing for Swansea, and they are actually Barcelona (so the media tells me), they might have just made him look good

Mose said:
You got names for any of these lovely ladies?

I'd love me some of that chick behind door number five :ledleylick:
That would be Sigrun Eva Armannsdottir, nice girl..

Come on Gylfi, bring her over mate :ledleylick:

I know all I seem to do these days is post look-a-likes... but fuck me, this one tops the lot!

Look who got together and had a kid...

james-beattie-image-2-148006848.jpg

+

0,,10308~8884503,00.jpg

=
N0104391338959552183A.jpg

:saha:

If the rumours are true that he is demanding like £70,000 a week then I really think we should give this one a miss. Just not worth it. That would put a young, semi-unproven player up with the highest earners at Spurs. Not worth it at all for someone who would be unlikely to start.

henryp0p said:
If the rumours are true that he is demanding like £70,000 a week then I really think we should give this one a miss. Just not worth it. That would put a young, semi-unproven player up with the highest earners at Spurs. Not worth it at all for someone who would be unlikely to start.

Oh I dunno...how much are we paying Bentley? Besides, if we elect to play a 4-2-3-1, he could quite easily get a fair few starts.

I think we need to step up now on wages. Too many teams are paying new talent silly money. If what is talked about is within our wage cap then I don't think we should just dismiss it out of hand as unjustified. It's what the market dictates often, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom