GYLFI SIGURÐSSON TO SPURS....DONE!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: GYLFI SIGURDSSON TO SPURS....MAYBE

penpen said:
antastic said:
jimmyriggle said:
It seems it is now Daniel's policy to only sign players whose names contain at least 10 letters in a subtle but clever ploy to extract more money from the fans through shirt sales. Isn't it something mad like £1.50 per letter on the shirt?

:levystare:

Which means that Rafa won't be leaving, right? Huzzah!

Yeah but say goodbye to King and Bale.

:baeshock:

wizwardcoys said:
JULY THE FIRST.... THIS DATE HAS BEEN USED FOR MANY THINGS. AVB... Vertonghen.

Indeed. Is this not because just about ALL footy contracts (player & manager) end on 30 June every year?

CharlieTHFC said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/OfficialGylfi/status/217661147879448576[/tweet]

Luckily, I can speak fluent Icelandic... this translates as;

"I have made my decision as to where I will be playing next season and will inform you all when everything is complete"

Ta-Daaaaaaaaa!!!

SandroSays said:
SadlerTHFC said:
That account might be fake? :saha:

He follows Barry Glendening of the Guardian (the only person we both follow) makes me think it's a fake... :cliveallen:

Iceland.jpg

SadlerTHFC said:
CharlieTHFC said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/OfficialGylfi/status/217661147879448576[/tweet]

That account might be fake? :saha:

It's definitely fake, about a month earlier he says that hes signed for Swansea. Some people on twitter are so annoying :harryfacepalm:

Bentley mark II. Scored a couple of free-kicks hasn't he?

:baletroll:

Good player. Probably won't expect to be a regular starter right away and will fight to be in the team. Good move if true.

I still think he ends up at Liverpool...people just assuming he's coming to us because of panicking on RAWK and Twitter and a bunch of reports saying we've agreed a fee.

Unless we're offering significantly more money, I still think Rodgers is the big draw for him.

Hope I'm wrong though! I <3 Gylfi.

Back
Top Bottom