Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People are getting their knickers in a twist and are acting as if Raya is the second coming. He is 28 and only played a couple of seasons in the premier league with a team who have zero expectations. Let’s see how he copes with the pressure of a top4 side
I wonder what kind of effect having two goalkeepers who both feel they should be #1 will have on Woolwich's squad. Raya seems like a signing they made because the opportunity was there rather than because they needed him and, as we know, that type of signing rarely works out.

I don't get it.... Where's all the drama he was supposed to have caused?

There isn’t.

Just a bunch of Raya fanboys who want him to fail just to say ‘told you so’ carrying on like the babies they are.

Anyone who disagrees with this post falls into that bracket.

Psycho snowkarl went through my posts in this thread and disagreed with every one 🤣

There isn’t.

Just a bunch of Raya fanboys who want him to fail just to say ‘told you so’ carrying on like the babies they are.

Anyone who disagrees with this post falls into that bracket.

Psycho snowkarl went through my posts in this thread and disagreed with every one 🤣
You disagreed with like five of my posts in the last match thread, why you crying? If you click disagree every time you dislike a post, expect the same in return.

You disagreed with like five of my posts in the last match thread, why you crying? If you click disagree every time you dislike a post, expect the same in return.

Wrong. You did it first.

Final word from me - don’t post shit and you won’t get a disagree.

Now…fuck off. Ended.

No need to reply because I do not give a fuck.

Those with a 24/7 agenda must be hating today.

Petition to change the thread title to 'The cheaper option'.
We need a petition, because I want him for Inter ... I hope there's many Spurs fans who want him out!
Finally the Vicario I saw in Serie A.
I am not sure Raya would have been able to save that header with his lower than average height, where it could have become 1 - 1.
Good job Guglielmo!

Really good tonight. Thought he’s been a bit shaky but also showing promise prior to this.

He’ll have some ups and downs. Today was a good start.
Yes, he's still adapting to the EPL after all.
What's important is he was able to show his value, then the more games under his belt the more confident he will become

P.S.
Please, sell him to Inter and get Raya!

Back
Top Bottom