Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, this still kills me

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
These gems from Zomb are always worth another outing...

"Won’t play a PL game before Xmas is my guess, and almost certainly won’t start our first game"

Player - Guglielmo Vicario

"Forster will be number 1 by Nov and My Byrite will be looking for a new keeper in Jan. Buy cheap and buy twice"

“A fucking clown, pound shop Pickford”

"I expect Forster to start by Nov…."

giphy.gif

The haters eating crow once again. Amazing save in the second half and real confidence with his passing now.

I wish some of our fans would wait until they have actually seen our players play before judging whether they are good or not.

Hhhhmmmmmm it's just one friendly but I don't think he's going to be good enough.
This is what happens when you go for the cheap option....

With all due respect, that’s an unbelievably stupid thing to say based on ONE fucking friendly.

Genuinely, it’s posts like this that make me unable to take anything you say seriously.

Do better.

Next time, think before you post.

Yours,
Everyone with a brain.

Top class keepers save them, decent keepers don't
Come on... this guy's a #2.

The is nothing Spurs #1 eminating from this keeper, mate.

Looks a proper nutter.

Buy cheap and buy twice

This bloke looks a fucking clown

we should try for Raya. Hijack the Woolwich deal.

and a 2nd rate gk from a low level serie A team

I have seen little to suggest there is a top keeper in there.

There is nobody who thinks vicario is better right now, because he isn't

Hello wankers.

You know who you are.
You’re too polite Richard Arlison Richard Arlison .
I’ll happily call out a selection.

I've got a new favourite Spurs player.... and it's a goalkeeper of all things 😂

Absolutely love, love, love the guy. What a huge signing and should absolutely be considered as bargain of the summer in my opinion. Top addition for literally all the right reasons. Keep it up Vic, got a massive fan over here 👏

🎙️| Guglielmo Vicario’s dad: “A week ago, he had a video call with his new coach, Ange Postecoglou,” he said. “They spoke in English and the coach told him that he had chosen him because Guglielmo worked his way up just like him. The coach was then impressed to see that the boy already knows English.”

@footballitalia

Back
Top Bottom