Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta larf at Wilson taking umbrage at Vic for taking the pi$$ and whining about a lack of respect etc....suffering from an episode of selective amnesia is he?
What a Wally......... Wilson that is, typical bully - dishes it out and then whines when someone might give him a taste of his own medicine.

Not surprised to be honest, I watched him a lot when he played in Italy. He got some of us worried at the season opener, but what a development he went through since then! Got his composure, great to see!
Have a bowl of spaghetti tonight lad, roll on the weekend and off we go!

Looked great out there tonight. What a reaction save with his shin.

Only thing I noticed are his punches being a little sketchy, which I think was a known weakness. Pushed it out into the centre a couple of times.

Great save off the line but his reluctance to claim and retain the ball and always choosing to push away alarms me. Dunno what he was doing with that push away in the first half.

ABSOLUTE.
MUSTARD.

cb3436b9-0dd4-4f3e-a7cb-f1fbb3b1c22b_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom