Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was listening to the first half on Sirius (live in Vegas) and one of the slapheads on there was ripping into Vicario (over rated, bad signing, looks unsure of himself), well that second half should have shut him up, good game.

My only concern is, while we all lover to see a keeper diving all over the place making, let's say dramatic saves, it can lead to shoulder injuries that are totally unnecessary.

Planning my next trip to Vegas for next year. Been away too long.

He will make mistakes, but he is going to get so much better as his experience grows and his understanding with the defenders improve.

Perfectly happy with him, the little spring chicken.

I thought the first tip over save was excellent. It had gone past him and he gets a hand back to tip it over

Certainly didn’t agree with the commentary ‘made that look spectacular…. Nice height … other cliches’

Thought it was an excellent save

Loved seeing his big save celebrations. I think he’s looked a little nervous to start the season, you could see him growing in confidence with each save. Big performance like today should settle him in nicely.

I thought the first tip over save was excellent. It had gone past him and he gets a hand back to tip it over

Certainly didn’t agree with the commentary ‘made that look spectacular…. Nice height … other cliches’

Thought it was an excellent save
is that what the english commentary said? :O

Funny how good he was today but zero compliments from neville, in fact jibes about him making saves for the cameras.
Onana makes a simple pass, " oooh what a ball "

Lol love it, just waiting for salty Keane now who claimed united were far superior first half

Days like today (i.e. United games) are what US streams were made for.

d5V6DqT.jpeg

Slick Vic

All hail "The Ruler"

:bow:

....My new fave poster! :adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom