Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s been a good run out . Let’s face it , Rangers are no mugs but on the occasions we’ve decided to play , we have looked a class above them . We are only going to improve . Good times ahead . COYS
Don't think so mate we have a about 4 players that would start. Just mind the money. Imagine if Gers had tv money. Spurs are a good side but not a class above

NRPW112.jpg

You mean "defender", as opposed to "holding midfielder who plays in the backline"

Isn't that the correct pronunciation in French? "Lung-lé" to be precise
The Scottish commentator has used 2 pronunciations of Lenglet so far - both of them wrong.

I fucking love Romero, that bloke could get into any team in world football I am sure of it. What a player we have here.
Yup. He's nearly perfect. A bit more aerial presence, and speed, and I see no reason he can't be the best in the league.

Back
Top Bottom