Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are ye alreet Alan?
0_Alan-Brazil-3PNG.png
That is enough to give you nightmares!

I can't believe how much importance some people attach to friendly games results. Surely they're all about working on tactics, integrating new signings and building up match fitness.
But yeah, I want to smash them into little pieces!
I know - some people even travel hundreds of miles just to be there ffs!

Glasgow's a lovely place - visit something by the architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh, if you have time. He was bril!

Can't stand Rangers. They have some of the most deluded fans on the planet. They genuinely think the likes of Tavernier and Kent should be in the England team. Not to mention the fact that Scottish people are just bitter in general, still coming to terms with William Wallace's downfall centuries ago, and usually having less teeth than they do toes.

I love the fact that many of them despise anything and anyone English, but the captain of their club is English and their team is littered with English players. Must hurt them like hell deep down inside.

Hope we pump them.

Last edited:
Can't stand Rangers. They have some of the most deluded fans on the planet. They genuinely think the likes of Tavernier and Kent should be in the England team. Not to mention the fact that Scottish people are just bitter in general, still coming to terms with William Wallace's downfall centuries ago, and usually having less teeth than they do toes.

I love the fact that many of them despise anything and anyone English, but the captain of their club is English and their team is littered with English players. Must hurt them like hell deep down inside.

Hope we pump them.

Racist

Glasgow's a lovely place - visit something by the architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh, if you have time. He was bril!

Or the museum at Kelvingrove and view the incredible painting of Christ on the cross by Salvatore Dali

Worth the visit to Glasgow on its own

Hope we pump them.

It’s Rangers, they are pro-union it’s mostly Celtic that that tend to have nationalist fans.

As for players yes they are individually average but collectively are quite strong it won’t be an easy game.

It’s Rangers, they are pro-union it’s mostly Celtic that that tend to have nationalist fans.

Celtic and other Scottish clubs are worse but the still have their fair share. But more than that the just think the are far bigger than the actually are. A Twitter post lead me to their forum sometime last season and a thread where most of them thought they would finish or challenge for the top 6 in the Premier League. A deluded bunch.

Back
Top Bottom