Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he can whip in a couple of crosses per game like he did for Winks on Sunday, then he'd be OK in my book!!

I know we're not playing with traditional 'out-and-out' wingers in any of our current 4-3-3/3-4-3/4-3-2-1 formations... but maybe, just maybe, we should cut our cloth accordingly, and play with a couple of wingers for the next few weeks (Any 2 from Lamela/Moura/N'Koudou would do!)
...especially If it can play to Llorente's strengths!!

Poch has said he is in his plans where as Janssen is not

"in plans"... I don't buy it.
You cannot say that someone is in your plans when you give them 500 minutes of first team football spread over 2 years and 1 month time.

Out of curiosity I checked - he has ever started 3 games. Out of which in one he was taken off at interval. And one was 100% non decisive game where we had secured CL group win and played APOEL at home. On top of this he has 22 sub appearences. And in 21 games he has been unused substitute.

"in plans"... I don't buy it.
You cannot say that someone is in your plans when you give them 500 minutes of first team football spread over 2 years and 1 month time.

Out of curiosity I checked - he has ever started 3 games. Out of which in one he was taken off at interval. And one was 100% non decisive game where we had secured CL group win and played APOEL at home. On top of this he has 22 sub appearences. And in 21 games he has been unused substitute.
I cannot remember other than his last kick of the game re Fulham where he actually looked like he was going to justify his inclusion in the team.

We already have one player stealing a living at the club as he can occasionally cross a decent ball, we don’t need another! Get rid, not good enough, never will be, all those who say we can’t Inprove the squad eh ?

Back
Top Bottom