Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His Wiki has already been updated with details of his exploits today. So clearly someone, probably related to him, is a massive fan.

Think it's a big chance for him to get a fair crack the next few weeks, but he'll have to rise to the challenge. At 23 it may be now or never for him at Spurs

His best position is left attack. If we play a back 4 ok but if we play a back 3 with Rose as wing back they will get in each other's way and it will not work.

Dont think its a case of Poch not liking him, rather just everyone else in his position is a lot better.
That and Poch apparently thought that him buying a fancy car and a nice house upon moving to London ment he had a big head.

Not like all his teammates who live in the same neighbourhood didn't have fancy houses or anything.

That and Poch apparently thought that him buying a fancy car and a nice house upon moving to London ment he had a big head.

Not like all his teammates who live in the same neighbourhood didn't have fancy houses or anything.
Is there a source for this?
Fucking hell, if it’s true Poch been a bit of a cunt there. Levy had the poor kid cooped up in a hotel for weeks. Lad gets his contract & buys himself a new home and car having signed a deal here. Nothing unusual about that at all. Big wages=nice things.
Cant believe for one moment that’s been the issue.
:pochserious2:

Is there a source for this?
Fucking hell, if it’s true Poch been a bit of a cunt there. Levy had the poor kid cooped up in a hotel for weeks. Lad gets his contract & buys himself a new home and car having signed a deal here. Nothing unusual about that at all. Big wages=nice things.
Cant believe for one moment that’s been the issue.
:pochserious2:
It's the sun but it is the first source I found when googling Poch+Nkoudou+car
Mauricio Pochettino reveals secrets behind his success, including using LEMONS in the office to absorb negative energy

Not to mention he probably lives in the same neighborhood as his teammates. Which means his house is probably of the same standard as the rest of the team.

It's the sun but it is the first source I found when googling Poch+Nkoudou+car
Mauricio Pochettino reveals secrets behind his success, including using LEMONS in the office to absorb negative energy

Not to mention he probably lives in the same neighborhood as his teammates. Which means his house is probably of the same standard as the rest of the team.
I’ve read the book & missed that somehow.
Young man on big wages buying a flashy car is hardly sin of the century. In fact, I’d say it was the norm for most young men who can afford it.

Maybe it’s part of a wider attitude problem that Poch has an issue with, but GKN seems a bubbly and likeable lad from his tweets & I’ve not heard him complaining publicly about his lack of opportunity.

Maybe the current injury list will give him a chance to prove he has a future with Spurs.

Whenever I’ve seen him play for us, he always looks lively and capable of doing something to hurt the oppo.

And that cross yesterday was an absolute peach. Inch perfect into the danger area. Huge credit to Winks for starting the move and ending up the furthest forward to put it in the net, but the cross had to be on the money given that the game was 30 seconds away from ending.

Still seething about that Chelsea shirt thing. He needs a few more match winning moments for me to get past that.

Edit...

Fucking great cross though.

It's not that the cross arrived exactly where it needed to be; it's that it was played in such a way as to take Llorente entirely out of the game. If it goes anywhere near Llorente we have two fewer points.

We have a new GOAT on our hands.

Well, with Lucas supposedly back meaning some kind of configuration including Llorente, Eriksen, Lamela & Lucas (and Dier returning meaning no need to drop CE deeper), I think it likely he'll start on the bench.

And fine.

He celebrated wildly and honeslly the delivery was as good as it gets.

If it's confidence players need as opposed to simply not being good enough, then supplying that ball for Winks to win us the game might be the catalyst.

On that very limited showing though, he deserves the opportunity to grab the headlines.

And fine.

He celebrated wildly and honeslly the delivery was as good as it gets.

If it's confidence players need as opposed to simply not being good enough, then supplying that ball for Winks to win us the game might be the catalyst.

On that very limited showing though, he deserves the opportunity to grab the headlines.

It's not my intent to rally against any basic enthusiasm, but does 1 cross counter-act whatever 'mystery' factor it is that's kept him out of the squad for the bulk of his time here?

...Given the game in question (anyone expecting Chelsea's glory-hunting mutineers to half-ass a semi-final is in dreamland); I'm erring on the side of caution I guess.

Maybe if he can produce another nice cameo on Thursday we can review for the upcoming league games.

I feel the same about Llorente except in reverse... An out-ball could prove most valuable. Start him against vs Chelsea as an final audition for further rotation during the last 3rd of the season.

It's not my intent to rally against any basic enthusiasm, but does 1 cross counter-act whatever 'mystery' factor it is that's kept him out of the squad for the bulk of his time here?

...Given the game in question (anyone expecting Chelsea's glory-hunting mutineers to half-ass a semi-final is in dreamland); I'm erring on the side of caution I guess.

Maybe if he can produce another nice cameo on Thursday we can review for the upcoming league games.

I feel the same about Llorente except in reverse... An out-ball could prove most valuable. Start him against vs Chelsea as an final audition for further rotation during the last 3rd of the season.

Yep I agree mate but what are our options?

N'Koudou on the bench is what I am saying.

Not to do so would be stupid on Pochettino's part surely.

Back
Top Bottom