Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What does this even mean? Does it mean Poch didn't want him? Does it mean poch didn't scout him? Does it mean he didn't take part in the negotiations for him? It's a pretty vague statement. Does it mean he just opened up a box at the lane one day and out jumped GKN?

From the media, he was probably scouted and Levy wanted him. Levy ultimately buys the players so Levy signs him.

Other media outlets state he'll be gone in the summer.

I hope we hang on to him. I have been impressed in the little we have seen of him. With the attacking options we have its really hard for him to break into the team. He looks streets better than N'Jie hopefully he will be here next season and play a part.

Levy has also sanctioned RED on our home kits for 10 of the 16 or so years he's been Chairman... the fuck does he know* about what's best for our club??

* I'm joking, I know we're in very good hands... but when it comes to Kit sponsors, the guy is clearly colour** blind...
** In no way am I referring to his purchase of GKN... that was clearly a massive oversight on his part... unless he can spot a talent before everyone else, in which case, he's in the wrong game!

...someone get me a shovel for this hole i'm gonna need to dig!

Levy has also sanctioned RED on our home kits for 10 of the 16 or so years he's been Chairman... the fuck does he know* about what's best for our club??

* I'm joking, I know we're in very good hands... but when it comes to Kit sponsors, the guy is clearly colour** blind...
** In no way am I referring to his purchase of GKN... that was clearly a massive oversight on his part... unless he can spot a talent before everyone else, in which case, he's in the wrong game!

...someone get me a shovel for this hole i'm gonna need to dig!

:levylol:

A shovel!?

You dig with your hands. :levystare:

If this is true I can understand his reluctance to use him in games, but GKN has honestly been pretty good in his cameos. Still adjusting to a new league, country, language. He's got pace and coming off the bench has had an impact in most appearances. Wouldn't want to give up on him based on less than a year.

Last edited:
For what he was asked to do... and in how little time he was expected to do it, I thought he did alright!
Remember... he came on in the 78th minute, with us 0-1 down...

Less than 19 minutes later, we had won 3-1, and he was on the pitch for all three goals!

For what he was asked to do... and in how little time he was expected to do it, I thought he did alright!
Remember... he came on in the 78th minute, with us 0-1 down...

Less than 19 minutes later, we had won 3-1, and he was on the pitch for all three goals!
Just seen his involvement in our 3rd, on the ball calmly deep in our half, plays a beautiful ball out, then sprints the length of the pitch giving the atack width.

I thought he did a good job trying to stretch them when he came on. he was thundering about the place and making sure they had to watch him.

Very good impact sub against tired legs imo.

Good piece. And another one who sings Dembele's praises loud and proud. We can all argue who the best player we have is, but his fellow teammates all say Moose. He's either paying them, or he really is that good.
Btw- whys the story with the bloke holding the funny coloured penis at the bottom of that link?

Always thought he made an impact when he came on. Feel like he's been unlucky with injuries.

If I'm him, I'm sticking by Sonny's side at all times and trying replicate everything he does.

GKN is a bag of tricks and brings something different to the club. It would benefit both player and club if he can put it together.

Back
Top Bottom