Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What makes it extra impressive is the fact that he was a big fish in the french league last season. He could just leave it, take his wages and go back to France to play for a top 5 team but in stead he comes on against a championship team, when the game is finished and still makes the most of it.
I generally agree with your comment, but would just like to point out that the game was very much not finished when he came on!

Remember that he supplied the assist for Davies' headed winner (and then picked out Trippier with a lovely pass in the build up to the second goal).

LVoZcfUfAvfVe.gif

I generally agree with your comment, but would just like to point out that the game was very much not finished when he came on!

Remember that he supplied the assist for Davies' headed winner (and then picked out Trippier with a lovely pass in the build up to the second goal).

LVoZcfUfAvfVe.gif
True , it just felt like villa were never going to come back but fair point

Poch is busy killing this talent - poor show
No poch is busy trying to guide us to a 2nd placed finish which gets us champions league football again.

This clown shoe is clearly butt hurt that janssen is not playing so is now peddling this 'poch is ruing this or that player' bullshit in the hope that something will stick. He doesn't give a shit about our success..he just cares about his favourites playing (and probably us losing so he can say i told you so).

Back
Top Bottom