Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope we turn up as vocal supporters next week. The atmosphere they created tonight was brilliant, loud and non-stop for 90mins. They are taking 7k next week my gut tells me they'll make more noise.

Watching the Man U game, and St Etienne supporters are the loudest away fans I have ever heard thier, absolute quality. Pisses all over Prem clubs, us included.
To be fair they have a decent allocation at OT. It's difficult for our fans when we get 8-900.

A week to file under experience ManU get an undeserved free kick score from the flukiest of deflections and the ref bottles a penalty call against them as Poch says that's football with a more in tune ref tonight and had Kane's shot gone the right side of the post we'd be already looking up our opponents for the next round no matter how rubbish we were tonight

If if if. Sorry but we did not deserve anything from tonights game. We were poor. We hit the post and so did they. They also scored we could not

Lloris
Toby-Dier-Wimmer
Walker-Wanyama-Alli-Davies
Son-Kane-Eriksen
Kane needs to be dropped. His recent performances have been shocking yet there's no pressure on him to perform cos Janssen can't get near the team. There is no excuse for us to be in this position.

Dier has only been playing at European club level with us, since just turning 20.
About 11 games
Dele 20 a handful of starts
Winks 21 cameo before this a few starts season
Nkoudo 6 with Marseille just 22
Sissoko the same with Newcastle before us.
Wanyama a handful f CL games before moving south.
Kane not sure but last 2 seasons about 11.
Davies a few games for Swansea before us. 23
Our most experienced players at European club level are Lloris, alderwiereld Vertonghen Eriksen. And son.
Not even Rose has as much experience as Dele and Walker beats Dele by a couple of games

Dier has only been playing at European club level with us, since just turning 20.
About 11 games
Dele 20 a handful of starts
Winks 21 cameo before this a few starts season
Nkoudo 6 with Marseille just 22
Sissoko the same with Newcastle before us.
Wanyama a handful f CL games before moving south.
Kane not sure but last 2 seasons about 11.
Davies a few games for Swansea before us. 23
Our most experienced players at European club level are Lloris, alderwiereld Vertonghen Eriksen. And son.
Not even Rose has as much experience as Dele and Walker beats Dele by a couple of games

By saying 'European club level' are you saying that Gent are better than Chelsea? Yours is a brave post, but you're missing the point imo.

Go peddle your drunk bullshit elsewhere - not buying. Cheers
It's 'go and peddle your drunk bullshit'.

What's your excuse? Does being super fit make one illiterate? You'll never learn will you?

You've come back with an even worse attitude. You can't be arsed to watch games, and you criticise those that do. I've stuck up for you in the past, but that's all over. You're a typically dim Boer. Go and ride your bike, you unpleasant cunt.

Go cry like a little bitch someone disagreed with one of your million daily posts and leave me alone
You're a joke. "Leave me alone"? You fucking weirdo. You're the most destructive cunt on here, and the most miserable.

"Spurs fan in peace here - I just wanted to chat about Woolwich". You treat opposition fans better than you do ours. That, I can't forgive.

5732084bc361885f778b4571.jpg

Back
Top Bottom