Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
Sadly, I agree with a lot of what is posted in this thread. Lineker was my hero as a kid, scoring goals aplenty for England and Spurs. But his moves to disown us over the years, culminating in his celebrations when we drew 2-2 with Chelsea to hand Leicester the title really grate.

I know not everyone that plays football likes football Benny was one, think David Batty was another it was a means to earn money and that’s fine I don’t like what I do to earn money either but hey ho, but I’ve still got a sense of duty towards my work as David Batty & Benny have both shown, now Lineker is a football fan and should know better same as Jason Cundy both quite happy to take the wages at the time and make a good living out of Tottenham if they can’t say any positive or certainly not derogatory say nothing…pair of pricks

Eh fair enough. Doesn't seem like he's done enough to warrant the hate he's getting on this thread alone but each to his own

Hate is a bit strong as I don’t know him but from what I do know he’s a despicable cunt

I know not everyone that plays football likes football Benny was one, think David Batty was another it was a means to earn money and that’s fine I don’t like what I do to earn money either but hey ho, but I’ve still got a sense of duty towards my work as David Batty & Benny have both shown, now Lineker is a football fan and should know better same as Jason Cundy both quite happy to take the wages at the time and make a good living out of Tottenham if they can’t say any positive or certainly not derogatory say nothing…pair of pricks

I remember in our CL run to the final Cunty celebrating like fuck when he thought Shitty had knocked us out only for the goal to be chalked off and he was gutted with Andy Goldstein giving him shit

Classic but why would Cunty support Shitty over us?

I remember in our CL run to the final Cunty celebrating like fuck when he thought Shitty had knocked us out only for the goal to be chalked off and he was gutted with Andy Goldstein giving him shit

He’s Chelsea…….and every chelsea, west ham and woolwich fan went through the exact emotions Pep did.

Glorious.

I’ve seen the video a complete bellend but there were three or four other guys all cheering as well the only guy not celebrating was Goldstein.

I never used to mind him but since he's been on social media, since that Leicester season where he was creaming himself all the time over them and even taking the piss out of us despite playing for the club he's turned into a right dickhead.

When I was 5-6 my heroes were Lineker, Waddle & Gascoigne.
To be honest all 3 of them are idiots in their own ways but what can you do.

My dad took me to a charity cricket match in the summer of 92 where Lineker was on the line up. Took my #10 Hummel shirt, an autograph book, excited for what felt like an eternity leading up to the day.. only to get there and he cancelled last minute as he was flying to Japan to join Grampus Eight.

Not only did I not get to meet him, he also left my club. He was no longer my hero from that moment anyway.

Wanker
Lineker - total peen.

Not sure you can group the other two in his cockbasket though. Gazza was a flawed genius and Waddle never really recovered from the weight of world's greatest haircut.

I mean.....flawless.
OIP.XLok1oZil3zQdBcEM1B-xAHaGu

I didn't even like him when he played for us! You'd think that someone who scored a brace against the goons in an FA Cup semi final would have our undying devotion, but he's a self-centered bellend of the highest degree, IMO.
Think he's God's gift, and he isn't!
Idiot Jerk GIF

Back
Top Bottom