Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
I've met him and it was all good, he does a lot of work for charities which never gets reported and not many people know about. Genuinely a nice guy . Each to their own I guess

I've met him and it was all good, he does a lot of work for charities which never gets reported and not many people know about. Genuinely a nice guy . Each to their own I guess

So it's just his public persona that is of a prick then?

Intriguing approach to life.

Hitler was a good painter and apparently quite a nice guy to his mates.

Always liked him for his goals for Spurs. As someone who isn't in touch with all this social media nonsense, why do we hate him now?

He’s a patronising smarmy jug eared crisp eating cunt

Does that help?

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Apart from being a jug eared, crisp eater, what has he done or said specifically? Or is it mainly the Crisps and the ears that we don't like?

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Apart from being a jug eared, crisp eater, what has he done or said specifically? Or is it mainly the Crisps and the ears that we don't like?

The patronising on MOTD with fellow ex players like Shearer insinuating that they know best compared to us mortals.

His smarminess reminds me of an oil slick that pollutes a beach

Do you require any more help?

The patronising on MOTD with fellow ex players like Shearer insinuating that they know best compared to us mortals.

PS Walkers crisps are shite and his ears are similar to Dumbo’s as he takes off

all that dancing GIF

Yeh I was hoping for some clips/links/tweets that demonstrated the above.

He belittles Spurs at every possible opportunity. He hates us and we reciprocate. Absolute grade A cunt. Loathsome individual.

Any links/vids where I can see this for myself? I always had the impression he had a soft spot for us (after Leicester of course) - shows how in touch I am.

Any links/vids where I can see this for myself? I always had the impression he had a soft spot for us (after Leicester of course) - shows how in touch I am.

He tries to pass it off as banter so he can claim plausible deniability.

Just watch virtually any episode of MOTD with that grinning twat in it should do it

Oh and any Walker’s crisp advert should seal it

The only. ‘Soft spot’ he ever had for us was flushed down a toilet years ago

Back
Top Bottom