Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
65766-fb643459-d0b9-4728-9496-6823b1f0756b.png

Im bored of this shite already, I don't even watch MOTD any more, mainly because we are fucking shite and i cant bear myself to watch the highlights of us getting spanked!
Its just a shame that those who were willing for Clarkson to get cancelled for making a GOT joke about Meghan Markle are all of a sudden interested in Free speech when it comes to that big eared crisp shagging wanker!
Any way hopefully something good comes from all this and thats the cancelling of the BBC Licence fee Stealth tax!

Im bored of this shite already, I don't even watch MOTD any more, mainly because we are fucking shite and i cant bear myself to watch the highlights of us getting spanked!
Its just a shame that those who were willing for Clarkson to get cancelled for making a GOT joke about Meghan Markle are all of a sudden interested in Free speech when it comes to that big eared crisp shagging wanker!
Any way hopefully something good comes from all this and thats the cancelling of the BBC Licence fee Stealth tax!

Hear hear!!

I'm now waiting for Linekar to call the EU Nazis ;

"The European Union has urged its member countries to deport more people who enter Europe without authorisation and who are not eligible to stay, saying that only around one in five would-be migrants who should be sent home actually are."

But who will speak for them? Surely St Gary will come charging to their rescue riding his indeterminate coloured Twitter account.

why do you think it's a stealth tax - all of the money goes to keep the BBC working and advert free.

The issue, for me, about Linekers stupid remark was the attempt at associating the gov't with Nazi's. Particularly as the two issues are almost diametrically opposite

It's not really the same as the 3rd Reich because those people they were targeting were for the best part German, it had nothing to do with fleeing immigrants per se.

So I don't agree with Lineker's comparison.

why do you think it's a stealth tax - all of the money goes to keep the BBC working and advert free.

The issue, for me, about Linekers stupid remark was the attempt at associating the gov't with Nazi's. Particularly as the two issues are almost diametrically opposite
Because lets say I don't want to watch any BBC I just want to watch Live football and occasional Live sports on Sky, I will go to the Pub to watch any sports live on the BBC, why should I have to pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom