Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am in no doubt that this article is complete and utter bollocks from a poor journalist who is having a bad week. Oliver Holt is a turd and felt the need to prove it last year when appearing on Sunday Supplement sporting an Alice band. There are no quotes in the article, no hint of any inside knowledge, just a poor attempt at deflecting the attention being focused on his overzealous attack on Stuart Broad.

There's articles linking Man U to Modric from today as well. Today must just be make up unrealistic X to Man U rumor day at the journalists office. Its honestly ridiculous.

Jose made United look bad (something I figured would happen now that SAF is gone) and the press in Utd's pocket are piping up to deflect attention. Technically you could blame Mourinho for this. Which I do. Fucking cunt.

Non-story.

What, like real poo shit or like you swallowing a pair of women's tights and me having to pull that out your arse type shit?
the shit isn't usually constipated so you don't need to pull too hard, however in this case its stuck like aron ralston's right arm so you've really gotta pull that shit as you would getting a baby out of a virgin's asshole.

Levy set the new strategy with Modric. If a player of high talent wants to leave and there is considerable money to be had, send him out of the Prem. Do not improve the Prem comp. just like with Modric , I would be happy with making less n seeing him out of the prem. with that said, he isn't going anywhere n I fully expect 20 plus goals from that beast of a left foot in Lilywhites

I don't want to diminish 60m but could Gareth bale be of that value for us just this year coming year alone? Among the shirt sales, the advertisement, and the exposure he brings is worth more than any one player spurs have ever had. I can't see levy selling bale unless bale actually asks to leave. Levy will sell bale and bale will go out of england and for a fee above 100m, whether it be straight cash or player(s), money, and help in terms of wages for these players.

80M for Bale? Are you being ridiculous. Ronaldo went for that sort of money and he was easily a better player. He is touted at that sort of value now and is still a much better player.

£80M is a lot, but he's worth more than that TO US. Sell your best player and others start to question the cause, you dent your CL hopes and certain players suddenly lose interest in a possible transfer.

I just had a browse on some United forum. Surprisingly most of them are pretty sensible i.e. Levy wont sell to them, it's a low ball bid etc

If Modric wasn't able to join an English club how in the fuck would United expect Bale to?

I don't doubt that Bale would consider it, after all, whatever your opinion of them, champions but it is regardless, Bale would have to go on strike, burn a Spurs shirt and say something grotesque about Levy's Mum - and even then, that might be counter productive.

Back
Top Bottom