Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it’s the B team bar two, the rest haven’t played a minute of competitive football this season. Let alone together. This about inclusion and minutes not about dominance and being 3-0 up by half time.

You’re right we’ve been shit but take a step back
Don't come in here with your mature emotional response.

I picked a highly rotated side myself (same team as this but with Romero for Sanchez and Vicario for Forster). I thought we had enough quality to do better than this. A lot of these players aren’t up to scratch. If we go out today a lot of these players will be getting splinters all season and rightfully so.

They need more than splinters, they need to be gone for good

At the end of the day, we just don't have a squad anywhere near strong enough to allow us to rotate and challenge for the Cup competitions.
It's as simple as that.
Name a team that makes 9 changes to the starting lineup with little or no effect on the gameplay?

We can afford to play 1-2 back-up players at the same time and not fuck up massively the rest of the team.

If we get unlucky with injuries, you lot will want Postecoglou out before the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom