Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd rather start Bale and take him off early than bring him on late, personally.

We need to get on the front foot from the off. Start aggressively and take it to teams.

Naming the side like this seems to be working. 2 wins out of 2

French Alcoholic
Ivorian Nutcase, Pablo Escobar, Belgian OAP, Spanish Speedy Gonzalez
Viking, French Penguin
Welsh Mafia, English Gamer, K-pop
English Golfer

I could murder watching this in a pub with a pint. COYS

michael fassbender hunts GIF

Just relieved we didn't give away an equaliser at the end, as we have done so many times this season. I have to admit that I am glad I'm not paying £70 a pop to watch us at the moment.

Come on SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .
You're not normally short of words.
Oh wait, it's because you don't like anyone who stands up to you right...you're also doing that thing whereby you don't respond to my questions as you think it infuriates me...it don't.

Bully and clearly a coward as you have no reason to start on me but have chosen to...and now when called out on it, you can't even have the courage of your convictions....
Poor...real poor!
Please take this crap out of the match thread

Come on SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .
You're not normally short of words.
Oh wait, it's because you don't like anyone who stands up to you right...you're also doing that thing whereby you don't respond to my questions as you think it infuriates me...it don't.

Bully and clearly a coward as you have no reason to start on me but have chosen to...and now when called out on it, you can't even have the courage of your convictions....
Poor...real poor!

Lads fuck off will you, take it to the DMs this is a match thread and people don't wanna read through your posts of personal shit!

Buzzing for this tonight! getting a few beers now to enjoy the game after ours having watched us secure 3 points!

Love the cottage, beautiful little football ground.

This is about the 9th time I have watched this exact performance this season

Its diabolical

Anyone questioning why people want Mourinho out , this is why

We all know the goal is coming , just a matter of when

The same mistakes week in week out

Anyone moaning about their goal being disallowed can fuck off, yeah its a shitty rule. But its the rule.

And its not as if we haven't been fucked over by silly handball rules this season ourselves, see the theft of 2 points against Newcastle earlier in the season.

Just hoping we can keep the momentum going - a little run of wins will do our confidence, and our position in the table, the world of good. I've always been of the opinion that attack is the best form of defence, especially with our defence :)

Back
Top Bottom