Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m feeling hyped about bale. I feel we can gain momentum and results are obviously still going our way, but I still don’t trust this Spurs side. I don’t trust that defence and I know we are so fragile. We could win our next 2 league games with ease, but I could also see us dropping points 100%.

I’m feeling hyped about bale. I feel we can gain momentum and results are obviously still going our way, but I still don’t trust this Spurs side. I don’t trust that defence and I know we are so fragile. We could win our next 2 league games with ease, but I could also see us dropping points 100%.
Yeah, you'd still have doubts but there's no harm in buying into the excitement of Bale playing well, Gio +Reguilon returning and all of this bringing back some life to the performances of Hojbjerg, Kane, Son and Ndombele.

The last two months have been dire, but if our defence can be competent our 6/7 best players are certainly good enough to make something of this season.

Again with the bullying. Explain what I did that necessitated being called a wanker. Did poor little grocer not like someone disagreeing with him?
You're well known forum bully and coward.
Well known bully? Ok, mate.

You're a well known snowflake. Which is the reason I was told you left that WhatsApp group. 😆

You're a well known snowflake. Which is the reason I was told you left that WhatsApp group. 😆
Nope. You're sadly misinformed mate.

You're a bully and a coward and still have not explained why outmof the blue you decided to call me a wanker.
Explain or be quiet

And still no explanation.
I suspect.you try to bully and intimidate so many posters that it all hours into one and you can't even remember.
Laughable really

I could murder watching this in a pub with a pint. COYS

michael fassbender hunts GIF

Come on SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .
You're not normally short of words.
Oh wait, it's because you don't like anyone who stands up to you right...you're also doing that thing whereby you don't respond to my questions as you think it infuriates me...it don't.

Bully and clearly a coward as you have no reason to start on me but have chosen to...and now when called out on it, you can't even have the courage of your convictions....
Poor...real poor!

Oh wait, it's because you don't like anyone who stands up to you right...you're also doing that thing whereby you don't respond to my questions as you think it infuriates me...it don't.

Bully and clearly a coward as you have no reason to start on me but have chosen to...and now when called out on it, you can't even have the courage of your convictions....
Poor...real poor!
Please take this crap out of the match thread

Poor...real poor!

Lads fuck off will you, take it to the DMs this is a match thread and people don't wanna read through your posts of personal shit!

Buzzing for this tonight! getting a few beers now to enjoy the game after ours having watched us secure 3 points!

Love the cottage, beautiful little football ground.

Back
Top Bottom