Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Bale, he is playing with confidence for the first time since he rejoined us.

He is brittle of body but not decrepit.

Start him and if he tires take him off.

To bench him would be absolutely insane unless he has reported stiffness or tiredness.

Audere est facere I thought it was.

Fulham.jpg

Last game has made me look forward to tonight.

Please don't let me down, lads! Would be such an important win tonight, imo.

Agree mate but this and the game against Palace.

It's about manning up and being as good as you should be.

We know City aside it has been a weird season and with all manner of odd results but fcuk me we have some players.

Let's fcuking show it.

PS.... Son double tonight is my only prediction.

Agree mate but this and the game against Palace.

It's about manning up and being as good as you should be.

We know City aside it has been a weird season and with all manner of odd results but fcuk me we have some players.

Let's fcuking show it.

PS.... Son double tonight is my only prediction.

Good point - this and palace are must wins if we want any chance at top 4. Let's see them man up, like you say!

Lads fuck off will you, take it to the DMs this is a match thread and people don't wanna read through your posts of personal shit!

Buzzing for this tonight! getting a few beers now to enjoy the game after ours having watched us secure 3 points!

Love the cottage, beautiful little football ground.
K

2-0. Should win this. Main thing is if we score to not sit back & settle for 1-0 like jose does a lot. Go for the kill. Bring the violence. :balescream: :tobyarm::dier::mourpoint::sandroscream::parker:

On Bale, he is playing with confidence for the first time since he rejoined us.

He is brittle of body but not decrepit.

Start him and if he tires take him off.

To bench him would be absolutely insane unless he has reported stiffness or tiredness.

Audere est facere I thought it was.
He shouldn't see any of tonight imo.

He limped at the end of his last game and was seen walking gingerly in training the day after.

We have to play it smarter than ''let's play him until he looks like he's struggling''.

We can be 3 points off 4th with the same number of games played if we win here

#quickmath
Interesting isn't it? Despite comments from a lot of pundits we're really not out of the top 4 race at all - especially considering the inconsistency of those around us (look at last night).

However we really shouldn't be where we are after being top in December. Our slump was horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom