Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are missing the point though, When Klopp came in that first season they finished 8th but you could already see the Klopp DNA on the club.
He would not have accepted a performance like our players gave tonight, we were pulling out of tackles and jogging around. I'm sure he would have called that out.
What does this mean?

i think also
You are missing the point though, When Klopp came in that first season they finished 8th but you could already see the Klopp DNA on the club.
He would not have accepted a performance like our players gave tonight, we were pulling out of tackles and jogging around. I'm sure he would have called that out.
maybe ur right and maybe ange sees this and says fuck off to these players in the summer
like kloop did to alot of players.
i just want to belive so much that we will finally win sumthing nxt season
im just so tired of every 2 seasons 3 seasons of new manger
and yeh as someone on here pointed out maybe less darts challeges and sob storys and instagram and more fuck everybody im here to win shit

He was totally chilled against Chelsea also yet the players acted like lunatics.
It's just his Way, not everyone needs to an arteta type cunt to get the team energized

English translation not available? I can’t make head nor tail of that.
Just means if the fundamentals are improving (player buy in, improved grasp of his system, effort on the pitch) then he's satisfied regardless of outcomes. The idea is that if the foundation is getting built properly the wins will come. I'm not a Postecoglou fan, but I understand his point. Since it's Year One he can say that. It's only a problem if he's saying that in Year Three.

i think also

maybe ur right and maybe ange sees this and says fuck off to these players in the summer
like kloop did to alot of players.
i just want to belive so much that we will finally win sumthing nxt season
im just so tired of every 2 seasons 3 seasons of new manger
and yeh as someone on here pointed out maybe less darts challeges and sob storys and instagram and more fuck everybody im here to win shit
and i also love that club like i love my gf ,but sometimes i just wanna pick her up and shake her

View: https://x.com/MartinCloake/status/1769109081380237425?s=20

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Ah a deluded Celtic fan. As a fellow Scot I can tell you that even the incompetent Nicola Sturgeon or Humza Yousaf could get Celtic to second place at worst in the SPFL. So winning it is only about beating Rangers. How many Celtic managers have won trebles, a few, so no great achievement there. What was his record in Europe, beaten by FC Midtjyland in Uefa CL qualifier, then 4th in Europa League group, then lost to Bodo Glimt in the Conference league qualifier. Following season 4th in Uefa CL group and failing to drop into the lesser tournaments. So not a great record to justify a big job like Spurs where expectations are high.
Bodo Glimt? Is that a hobbit?

Back
Top Bottom