Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You jest, but I've only just finished watching the 1991 Cup Final on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum...
I think the good times are round the corner... We're gonna dominate English football for the next decade, and be THE team of the '90s!!

No spoilers please!!!
Come Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lineker leaves

luis.png

Gazza Leaves

luis.png

Venables leaves

luis.png

New owner comes

mqdefault.jpg

Alan Sugar

05a4ad45784d-600x338.png

Legendary ex player takes charge to play attacking football

images

Ozzy nearly gets us relegated

05a4ad45784d-600x338.png

We get a 12 point deduction and kicked out of the FA Cup

05a4ad45784d-600x338.png

We sign a world cup winner, 2 Romanian superstars and vow to outscore everyone

images

We scored 3, they scored 4.
Or more.

images

That's the next 5 years.
Stay tuned for 1995-2000

Anyway I'm flying over for Luton with the flights from Dublin, tickets, London hotels etc it's about €600 all in, but I fucking love this club and it'd be great to meet All Some of you!

:angehug:

Considering our lack of European football and no domestic trophy participation all season, and with only the league to focus on, I'd rate it as the most pathetic performance since the Newcastle shambles last season.

Limp, weak, soft, and seemingly lacking any desire or motivation whatsoever
When your captain comes out and condemns the lack of effort when you have practically a full squad to choose from and have had a full week to prepare for the game it's alarming.

There is something very wrong at the club for them just to rock up and as a man decide they aren't going to fucking bother.

Imagine watching a dodgy stream via a dial-up 56k modem. :pochshock:
You jest, but I've only just finished watching the 1991 Cup Final on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum...
I think the good times are round the corner... We're gonna dominate English football for the next decade, and be THE team of the '90s!!

No spoilers please!!!

I’m honestly getting sick of this club. The reality is that the excellent start is covering over some awful defeats.

This team cannot defend. And when you can’t defend and can’t score….

Remember no club has ever started so well and NOT finished top 4. We are on track to do just this now.

Fulham won every ball and Ange just stood there. It’s baffling what his tactics are at times. Sometimes you need to stop the bleed. But he can’t seem to do it, we were on the ropes and didn’t cover up at all.

Brighton away 4-2. Wolves lost to them twice. Shipped how many goals now ? The only reason he is in the job still is that fast start to the season, that’s going to read brutal and at times it’s been lovely to watch, but consistency is missing, and it’s so important at the highest level. If you can’t win do what you must to draw or protect your GD. Didn’t even do that. Again !

What a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom