Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Drag Race Yes GIF by TAZO
I would...maybe after a few beers.

Imagine watching a dodgy stream via a dial-up 56k modem. :pochshock:
You jest, but I've only just finished watching the 1991 Cup Final on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum...
I think the good times are round the corner... We're gonna dominate English football for the next decade, and be THE team of the '90s!!

No spoilers please!!!

Really looking forward to this game after last week (another fucking 2 week break after for Luton!)

Make the most of it, sat eve a few beers enjoy the feel of craven cottage! Hopefully a nice relaxing 3/4-0 win

You jest, but I've only just finished watching the 1991 Cup Final on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum...
I think the good times are round the corner... We're gonna dominate English football for the next decade, and be THE team of the '90s!!

No spoilers please!!!
Right you are......😉........

Tip though....don't buy any F.a cup final flags for the next 33 years......

:nunothumb:

Starting to get nicely excited for this game. 5:30pm kick off by the river is a beautiful kick off time for me. Early release from kids duties and no option to get involved afterwards. Tempted to try a riverside pub crawl from Chiswick to Putney!

:ange-arms:

Right you are......😉........

Tip though....don't buy any F.a cup final flags for the next 33 years......

:nunothumb:
... It's fine, they can cover up my "League Champions 1992" tattoo that I got on a drunken whim the next day!!!!!!!

Out for Fulham. Hopefully won’t miss much more than that. Maybe a game after the int break.

Still to be confirmed.
We're all thinking it, as long as he's back for City and Arse... You'd hope The Dragon can take care of the next couple of fixtures!!

No spoilers please!!!
Come Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lineker leaves

luis.png

Gazza Leaves

luis.png

Venables leaves

luis.png

New owner comes

mqdefault.jpg

Alan Sugar

05a4ad45784d-600x338.png