Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't go that far. Spammers are already champions of Europe for winning the Tin Pot Cup, so God knows what they'll claim to be if they win the EL.

I don't want either to get to the final and hope they lose. I've done that before with Man U, Chelsea and Man City with disastrous consequences.
They won't win Liverpool are in it!

I wouldn't go that far. Spammers are already champions of Europe for winning the Tin Pot Cup, so God knows what they'll claim to be if they win the EL.

I don't want either to get to the final and hope they lose. I've done that before with Man U, Chelsea and Man City with disastrous consequences.
The worst part if they won it wouldn't be the bragging. It would be that 5th CL place would just go to them. We won't have 6 teams in the CL next season so all the co-efficient nonsense goes out the window. Top 4 + Ropey League winner.

Thankfully Liverpool, Milan. Benfica, Villerreal, Leverkussen and Roma are all, on paper, bigger, and better than Spam.

The worst part if they won it wouldn't be the bragging. It would be that 5th CL place would just go to them. We won't have 6 teams in the CL next season so all the co-efficient nonsense goes out the window. Top 4 + Ropey League winner.

Thankfully Liverpool, Milan. Benfica, Villerreal, Leverkussen and Roma are all, on paper, bigger, and better than Spam.
I don't think that's correct. I think that with the 36 team format the four or five places from the league are guaranteed, plus the winners of the CL and EL if they finish outside of the top 5, so in theory there could be seven English teams in the CL.

Could be bollocks, but I'm pretty sure I read that at the weekend. I'll check...

Liverpool are monster favourites. Pains me to say it, but best team in Europe right now

I honestly don't care about Liverpool. There's far worse teams and fans to hate on than them.
I dislike the grievance /anti England culture, but no denying they are playing superbly right now.

Re the CL qualification, Coys55 is right. We could have up to 7 teams, though realistically it will be 5.

I dislike the grievance /anti England culture, but no denying they are playing superbly right now.

Re the CL qualification, Coys55 is right. We could have up to 7 teams, though realistically it will be 5.

FFS, up to 7 places possible because top 5 + ropey league winner plus tiny possibility the CL winner finishes outside the top 5

Yet we finished FOURTH and didn't get in.

Game Cheating GIF

I hate them profoundly and always will for being in primary school and being told endlessly by one of their weird 'London Irish ' fans. " The last time Spurs won at Anfeild the maiden voyage of the Titanic was being made". I hope they get relegated.
We're not kids anymore though, Today there's probably 50 Man United fans in the SE for every Liverpool fan. And at least Liverpool are actually good enough to warrant all the flapping by their media reps. United have been shit for a decade and still get bigged up constantly.

And then there's the money clubs that haven't earned their status.

And of course, Arse.

I hate them profoundly and always will for being in primary school and being told endlessly by one of their weird 'London Irish ' fans. " The last time Spurs won at Anfeild the maiden voyage of the Titanic was being made". I hope they get relegated.
We've got them losing the PL by THAT one point* to look forward to though and all the associated gurning to go with it.

*Or did he claim they'd have won it if the non-goal was allowed?

Anyway, I expect us to be replaying the home game in June.

We're not kids anymore though, Today there's probably 50 Man United fans in the SE for every Liverpool fan. And at least Liverpool are actually good enough to warrant all the flapping by their media reps. United have been shit for a decade and still get bigged up constantly.

And then there's the money clubs that haven't earned their status.

And of course, Arse.

You still "admire" Chelsea for how "well run" they were in order to gain their filthy lucre though, yeh?

:tanguythumb:

Back
Top Bottom