Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why players?
i want daniel levy to break/rip Shahid Khan moustache off
Is the stache hard? I like things hard!

Sexy Look GIF

I am not concerned about Villa - I would be amazed if they are within 6 points of us in five or six games time
been saying it most of the season

Emery has got them overperforming this season, but since mid December they've been declining.

Too many games on Thurs nights, too many injuries, too small a squad....

As long as we're managed well and don't have a repeat of the injuries Nov-Dec-Jan then I've got us down to finish well clear of them.

Very glad that they won last night. Keeps them in a marathon tournament, gives them another focus.

Am I allowed to say it helps the coefficient?

:levystare:

Let’s hope West Ham do us a favour.
Pfff, those losers will probably roll over on purpose. The game could be interesting though as both of them played last night. It'll be be tediously boring or wide open.
And please tell Poch he must play Moura, not Kane.

It will all make sense when you get there.
I don't care what anyone says, that 2nd half hat trick was such an out of the ordinary performance from Moura, I would still go back and pick Kane.
I'd just tell Sissoko to keep his arm down.

Let's hope Spammers and Goons keep winning 😆
I wouldn't go that far. Spammers are already champions of Europe for winning the Tin Pot Cup, so God knows what they'll claim to be if they win the EL.

I don't want either to get to the final and hope they lose. I've done that before with Man U, Chelsea and Man City with disastrous consequences.

Back
Top Bottom