Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's OK, 'cos Willian will constantly be getting in his way to try and do the same thing...
I reckon they'll cancel eachother out, and end up having an on-field scrap over who wants to score the winner against us most!

They only put us on telly in case we lose!!! That's all they wanna see!!

...which is PRECISELY why we'll win, and ruin everyone else's Sunday!!
Oh, is Willian playing?

Then I hope we batter the shit out of himthem.

It's OK, 'cos Willian will constantly be getting in his way to try and do the same thing...
I reckon they'll cancel eachother out, and end up having an on-field scrap over who wants to score the winner against us most!

They only put us on telly in case we lose!!! That's all they wanna see!!

...which is PRECISELY why we'll win, and ruin everyone else's Sunday!!
Well, it's on Saturday.......but we can ruin their Sunday too!......👍

Last 5 home matches they've been pretty decent

WolvesFulham2:1 (0:0, 2:1)details09.03.2024
27. RoundFulhamBrighton3:0 (2:0, 1:0)details02.03.2024
26. RoundManchester UtdFulham1:2 (0:0, 1:2)details24.02.2024
25. RoundFulhamAston Villa1:2 (0:1, 1:1)details17.02.2024
24. RoundFulhamBournemouth3:1 (2:0, 1:1)details10.02.2024
23. RoundBurnleyFulham2:2 (0:2, 2:0)details03.02.2024
22. RoundFulhamEverton0:0 (0:0, 0:0)details30.01.2024
21. RoundChelseaFulham1:0 (1:0, 0:0)details13.01.2024
20. RoundFulhamWoolwich2:1 (1:1, 1:0)details31.12.2023

They had the best of the 2-1 defeat at Wolves

Their home loss v Villa could've gone either way

A win would be a really good result

Nice opportunity to go back into the top four with this being before Villas game. Put some pressure on them abit.

Get some payback for that cup result earlier on the season too. We've got a pretty good record here. 16 years since we last tasted defeat in the league at Craven Cottage, 8 games unbeaten, 7 wins on the bounce.

Back to full strength now (No news on VDV yet) so no excuses. We know we can take absolutely any team to the sword.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Dragusin* - Udogie
Sarr - Bissouma - Maddison
Kulusevski - Son - Johnson
0-2
put

Except it can't.
last weeks was on my TV at 3pm

season 1 episode 102 GIF by BBC

Hoping that Villa pumping is the start of a run of controlling performances like earlier in the season.

Don't think it's a coincidence we controlled so well with the main midfield 3 back and up to speed.

Expecting another strong performance and 2 nil win. Defence was great against some dangerous Villa attackers, Fulham don't have the same firepower so we should fancy a clean sheet.

With Porro being back was that our first team starting for the first time since Chelski?

Back
Top Bottom